ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

Sorry Sean I will go shame myself :-[. Your a 100 percent correct, it is a Vicon: http://www.midsuffolkagriphotos.co.uk/gallery/gp2060.htm Here's one in Vicon-Greenland livery. Vicon/MF 510 here: http://www.agriaffaires.co.uk/used/conventional-till-seed-drill/2429760/vicon-lz-510.html with Vicon clearly displayed on the 'computer'.

It does look very similar to Roger though: http://www.agriaffaires.co.uk/used/conventional-till-seed-drill/3276544/roger-r608.html

• 3 weeks later...

managed to get hold of the strip wood for the last of the windows today, so with luck i can crack on again with it, went in the loft yesterdayto have a check over and bar the soil being damp, which i guess is mimicin the real deal, alls ok, no spiders have moved in at least, so with luck pics soon, also had a tidy out of the shed today, and got a few things in place to finish, cooks sledge the jd 4240s, and a long forgotten ford number i really want to finish 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

well its been a while, but i managed to get some time up in the loft today, so put my two uh 600 series convos onto the layout, so ash trees now running 2 x 690, the recent uh version, and my scratch built one from 5 years odd ago, with its 80 loader , and my new 698t short wheel base)  . everything seems ok up there, and no issues bar a couple of the water slide decals are coming off the pettit trailer, but I have spares for that. been pondering where I will be putting the new house into the layout to, I may well be removing the big barn at the back for it?? reusing the bricks etc for a new smaller barn tucked away to one side with the muck heap, but first I need to finish the house, which is 75% done . 

P1000416_zps3c7dc96c.jpg

P1000418_zps39529a77.jpg

P1000419_zps8feb29b4.jpg

P1000426_zps5381bd23.jpg

all three together, ash tree just needs one new build, which I will get round to sometime to  complete the line up when we sold up , a mf 290 which will run the loader 

but the self built one is pretty much spot on sixe wise the the uh models

P1000421_zps766434d0.jpg

• Like 5

cheers guys, nice to get time to check it all over to be honest, makes me want to get back to the house and maybe weathering up the other buildings, new roofs like the house tiled one  on the older ones, stuff like that, plus when mandys got her lights sorted i will get it wired up for power to, 

The 3080 will get done , it's in the shed with new rear rims on the original tyres and a 1/2 built 915 loader. Proper mounting etc to the chassis and the beams etc altered , infact it's fixed one end to the chassis just got the front mounts to do with a few other tweaks before its stripped down for paint

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...