ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

• 1 month later...

got home from work today to find my 3 latest additions have arrived, so put them roughly into the positions I want, been a while since I posted in here so took a few pics, haven't stopped adding to the layout mostly in detailing it up, plenty of new trees have been added along with small bushes, next plans some custom made hedge lines for round the fields, along with of course more trees, also got the piggery finished and into place, got some extra bits to do to that at some point, but mainly internal extras

piggery first along with the 3 new trees

P1020465_zpscdbly9r2.jpg

P1020467_zps1iqbdtb2.jpg

new trees

P1020472_zps2ncsxopw.jpg

P1020471_zpsccxz0gff.jpg

P1020460_zpsqx9bpzpy.jpg

• Like 4

cheers mate ,its getting there slowly neils, I have the shed all back and set up now and managed to get a bit done one a project for the 135, a second one with loader, for sty cleaning duties, just got to finish the fork tomorrow hopefully, I also have a few bits from mandy to fit, drinking units and also plan lights, if I can find the right ones , the power cables all need running to, along with phone line to the farm office, I certainly cant expand any more, bar a possible small half field on the one side, but that's not urgent

I really must turn the new rams round on that :-[:-[ :-[, got that from perfect 32 a while back, just made new aerial rams so it would pose, made a muck fork for it, and found the pallet tines fit from my old one, just need a new flat 8 grab for it the tractor was made ages ago ,was always planned to have a loader from my first one, but then ciran built these

• Like 2

finally managed to finish my second 135 for yard duties today, so now have my yard team for keeping the styes clean, found a limited 135 unboxed of german ebay, thought it was the square top arches one, but this will do, only cost me 10 quid inc postage, so fitted my perfect 32 mf 40 loader on to it just got to get some old school decals for the loader. plus find the rear weight I had made for it, the loader will also get a bucket made maybe also a perry bale grab for it if I get time as I have an idea for a old school bale scene some time

P1020485_zps0wrxitdn.jpg

P1020481_zpsbf1jypt8.jpg

P1020482_zpsoon6ncwb.jpg

• Like 3

cheers mark, nice to be back doing a bit again I must say , shed all fitted out again to so hopefully I can get cracking on a few bits I need to finish, plus I am hunting for a few other bits to detail it more, like them lights you got

Not sure if you'de be interested Sean,but these German guy's have absolutely everything imaginable for dioramas,takes age to browse this one, :-http://www.modellbau-schulte.de/shop/index.php?cat=c16_Dioramazubehoer-Dioramazubehoer.html

Regards

Joe.