Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

2 hours ago, chris.watson said:

I picked up mine today for £120. Makes this look a bit expensive . http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111949454653?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT.

What's the limited part of this then ?? What extras ect , as it doesn't look any different to me  bar maybe the box

5 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

What's the limited part of this then ?? What extras ect , as it doesn't look any different to me  bar maybe the box

It's limited to 4000 models Sean, that's it really. I have to say though, mine is excellent, and could just be one of the best models wiking have produced. Packed with detail and a quality finish.

10 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

Number on the side of it and probably the box, Can't see what else will be different on the normal release version. 

All 4000 nearly sold out from Claas so expect prices to rise! 

Edited by TM190

8 minutes ago, Udimore said:

Mine is already in the loft..such a waste but yes Seany thought the same as you hardly any difference but I love them all the same even if it is hidden away..for now

Up in the loft gathering dust with the old fiestas and Razzles hey bazzaa.

5 hours ago, chris.watson said:

I picked up mine today for £120. Makes this look a bit expensive . http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111949454653?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT.

Got mine yesterday from Claas. Can't believe they have sold out!

They are selling it £35 cheaper on their own website.

http://northwestfarmmodels.co.uk/products/wiking-132-claas-jaguar-870-with-orbis-750-maize-header-pu-300-grass-pickup-header-limited-edition

Have bought stuff off them and they were very good.

I'm still not convinced enough to buy this model......i don't like the wheels!!!!

Maybe that's just silly, and it probably looks a lot better in the flesh, I might just buy one for the collect-ability value!

2 hours ago, Barry said:

I'm still not convinced enough to buy this model......i don't like the wheels!!!!

Maybe that's just silly, and it probably looks a lot better in the flesh, I might just buy one for the collect-ability value!

I wasn't convinced the wheels looked right in pictures Barry, but in the flesh they look spot on! Definitely recommend one  

9 hours ago, Barry said:

This model is stunning out of the box Barry, very high end finish.

23 minutes ago, MadMark said:

From what I've seen on different websites it do come with the grass pick-up as well Chris

So apart from a decal change then Mark, it's the same set-up. Is there any difference in the actual machines apart from number and h/power?

On 11 April 2016 at 8:33 PM, MadMark said:

I picked my one up at a dealers for just over £20, it had been there over a year, I have never intended to keep it, just havnt got around to selling it yet. I might have to get my finger out. image.jpeg