Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anybody's thoughts on this?? Seems to bring mental images of next releases also being limited run Gun Metal and Gold versions?? Maybe i should bite on one as i have the other four red and one black...... but somehow doesn't look as appealing in white. Thanks to David (DM434) for the tipoff about them ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-Hobbies-1-16-Case-IH-1455XL-Tractor-White-Beauty-Edition-1-of-10-/122513751929?hash=item1c86637f79:g:Ln4AAOSw8lpZJYpb

Edited by Valley Axe Man
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

if theres a real deal, then yes i get it, does look nice in white to mind, but not real then no buys my motto 

There might be a real one somewhere Sean...... might be one of those buys i need to see in the flesh rather than on the screen.

29 minutes ago, MadMark said:

I think you are right, if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. I can see one of Martyn's hand built models coming from China somehow

On 28 May 2017 at 1:27 PM, robbo said:

I think you are right, if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. I can see one of Martyn's hand built models coming from China somehow

Hi Robbo, yes your are spot on this isn't nothing to do with me yes it's my model but this low life is "trawling" ebay for higher end collectible models and offering them on a buy it now at I fraction of the original price this person or scum did the same thing with a 1/16 RJN county crawler a week or so buy it now for £28.50 where it sold the week before at market value! I see that this has been removed now, If I start shipping and producing models from china I will let you all know Martyn.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not on ebay this time but quite a price for a Britains model.

A rare Britains Same Galaxy with a red roof appeared on the 60 Toys website priced at 400 euros and within around 4 hours it had sold, not to me I hasten to add. I am not sure how many were made with the red cab roof as opposed to the standard white roof but I have only ever seen 2 and this one was mint and boxed. I didn't even have time to look at my bank account and do a bit of maths before it was sold.

On 8/27/2017 at 11:17 PM, Barry said:

And I'm really happy they bought it!!!

Who knew it would make that much!!!

I actually made a few bids, but I stopped at a certain point. Don't want to be a "besserwisser", but I was suspecting it to go high though as it is very hard to come by :) Oh well, will have to keep my eyes open. Even though it's the same as the 8830 which I have, it would be satisfying to have the pair :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, robbo said:

Not on ebay this time but quite a price for a Britains model.

A rare Britains Same Galaxy with a red roof appeared on the 60 Toys website priced at 400 euros and within around 4 hours it had sold, not to me I hasten to add. I am not sure how many were made with the red cab roof as opposed to the standard white roof but I have only ever seen 2 and this one was mint and boxed. I didn't even have time to look at my bank account and do a bit of maths before it was sold.

saw you enquire about it mate, but did notice it was after he said sold, cant say i have seen it before,doesnt even appear in the britains bible