Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

1 hour ago, CX820Joe said:

It's not bad considering the 3080 is discontinued with a few years. I see a few 3080s go for 3 times that amount in the past.  

17 hours ago, bluegreen said:

You want to get yourself the recent MF 3095 or 3120 models Joe,  its much nicer with the larger wheels/ tyres than the 3080.

I wasnt really after one, just thought there might be someone looking for it.  The new models are rather nice though.

13 hours ago, fordmajor said:

Cant  get the link to load. Has anyone else seen the WHITE Fait 880 DT  ? Looks to me like it was 3d printed .

Yeah saw it last night . seller had a few other weird ones in last week as well i think
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRITAINS-FAIT-880-DT-FARM-TRACTOR/124183811376?hash=item1ce9ee9530%3Ag%3AU9MAAOSwOmBeuZT~&LH_All=1

1 hour ago, super6 said:

That's why I couldn't find it, thought it was a Fiat, my bad :unsure:

Well done Sean. The yellow Deutz is quite nice, shame they didn't do 2WD versions back in the day.

I’m good friends with the bloke who is selling these , retired concrete wagon driver , agree about the yellow deutz looking good but not keen on his white Fiat . 

On 5/14/2020 at 1:37 PM, dm434 said:

I’m good friends with the bloke who is selling these , retired concrete wagon driver , agree about the yellow deutz looking good but not keen on his white Fiat . 

Just wanted to let you know I bought this Fiat, and the red harvester he had for sale as well. So it is going to a good home.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 2