Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

On 10/18/2022 at 2:04 PM, trigger82 said:

Sold for £1200+++ fees 

Yes there 3 models in there  that wort money 

19febfe3-be4f-47d6-b3c5-af2000994fbf.jpg

Screenshot_20221018-132413_Chrome.jpg

and i suspect this is where they went, already at a profit and i suspect they will go for not to far of the price as well, they clearly were complete ,has to be the same ones as they are rare as rocking horse poo 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204144510675

C4683810-BBD6-4C45-B541-DB2B22BC9935.png

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

and i suspect this is where they went, already at a profit and i suspect they will go for not to far of the price as well, they clearly were complete ,has to be the same ones as they are rare as rocking horse poo 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204144510675

C4683810-BBD6-4C45-B541-DB2B22BC9935.png

Seen that it might not be the person that bought them as I see he selling loads other models on ebay 

9 minutes ago, trigger82 said:

Seen that it might not be the person that bought them as I see he selling loads other models on ebay 

they are rare as rocking horse poo cyril so i highly suspect its the same ones, will ask him at zwolle as i believe he’s  going, and see ,martyns one of the bigger uk sellers so has a fair old stock 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

they are rare as rocking horse poo cyril so i highly suspect its the same ones, will ask him at zwolle as i believe he’s  going, and see ,martyns one of the bigger uk sellers so has a fair old stock 

Yes nice one then I only love to go to Zwolle are you going 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Can not remember who commissioned those now ,want to say a dutch guy??? but its rare as rocking horse, more so than the blue white green set , they ain't repaints its factory made , sure thats what i was told when i saw one at my first zwolle show 

I was onto a very good friend he says not a real one wrong box it in and the colour is mad off . So he says it a fake one . 😀

• Like 1

may be in the wrong box, but the tractor its self looks spot on to be correct, certainly looks the right colour ,and not painted ,be dam hard to fake that shade of orange in cast or printed parts . same seller has a blue valmet 805 logger trailer  set,and  a white valmet 805 solo logger  ,so i suspect knows exactly what hes got, as i have only seen those in red and harere to get green and real hard to get orange, 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...