Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

On 14/08/2016 at 10:54 PM, justy 46 said:

That is some price for a trailer.. I never even knew a green version existed till a few weeks back & I am kind off taken back by their value,,:of 

My one didn't cost a tenth of that, albeit without box and silage extension, which I was given as a freebie. Okay it  was back in August 2005 but still.......... mad price, if you have one I suppose! It was the first one I had seen too.

..........now looking for a boxed blue one for a small project, box must be mint/very good :rolleyes: oh and cheap too!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Britains-Farm-Toy-Model-New-Holland-CX6090-Combine-Harvester-RARE-model-no-42783-/291887617065?hash=item43f5db9429:g:sT0AAOSwNRdX58iO

I was going to ask if anyone had one of these for sale - judging by how much this one has gone up already - assuming they are quite hard to find now? :(

Tractors like the 6600 & 7600 would be expected to fall down in price after Britains done them . Only the tractors that are still not covered by the big players like UH , Britains & Marge etc are the ones that will rise in value.. Typical being County's , Roadless and Fords like 8210s , 7710s and the 3 Cyls etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not really sure that this should be in this topic or in "What really annoyed you today".

I was watching a particular model about 2 weeks ago and it went over what I was prepared to pay but, as I never bid until the last few seconds that wasn't a problem. As far as I was concerned it had sold and that was it.

The same model has now reappeared from the same seller and the bids appear to be following the same pattern.......exactly. I think that he is either bidding on his own items or he has someone else proxy bidding to drive up the price. Even more annoying as he has 100% feedback although much of his feedback appears to come from similar user names and the items are classed as "private".

Naughty, naughty >:(

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, MadMark said:

I don't think it has had work done Mark, it looks to me as if it's got a bad photo through the flash being to bright, or, unfortunately, it has been living under constant light in a shop somewhere. I might be wrong though. The plastic looks very faded against the box window. 

• 3 weeks later...