Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

31 minutes ago, Barry said:

He paid an hour after it finished, faith in humanity restored........until I watch the news *sigh* :ph34r:

Better not tell the wife it made that or could be gone some night i get home.Are the 7430's with loader making a similar price?

1 hour ago, ford4ever said:

Better not tell the wife it made that or could be gone some night i get home.Are the 7430's with loader making a similar price?

Ether if they are or not. The 7430 is still a far better buy..

59 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Ether if they are or not. The 7430 is still a far better buy..

Have both Justin and won't be getting rid of them but the collection is now prob worth a few euro and trying to list them.In two minds about Insurance but will price it next time up for renewal and if anything happened to me ,they wouldn't have a clue what anything is worth.Don't have too many pieces worth much but there are 3 DBP models and a few other bits like the John Deeres worth a couple quid more than I paid for them.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, trigger82 said:

What is Ebay gone like I have 2 of them bought them for £20 each like day for a model collector buying is gone now price way to much .

I really dont understand Cyril.....  It is afterall only a Britains tractor!  Like I said I do hope Dave gets paid - good on him if he does.  Ebay has indeed gone bonkers over the last few weeks/months and as you say for a collector, its not good.  My advice would be to let all the nut cases pay that money, then when they have bought theirs, the prices should drop - there will always be another pop up!

• Like 1

Another example of how things are changing on ebay. A couple of years ago the 1/25 scale Ros models would barely make £25, I picked one of these up for around £15 just because it is a Same and it fit with my collection. I have even got one of these in a kit form that is even rarer than the standard model so heaven knows what that would go for today

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-ROS-JOUEF-TITAN-TRACTOR-MODEL-1-25-SCALE-BOXED/164243671926?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

did have justins just cleaned them out :D:D

They were there just before lockdown in Marys Toymaster Ballincollig..And she also has a bigger Britains stock in her second shop in Macroom. Both shops have been closed since April due to lockdown...unless they were sold online. Smyths also had them at Christmas in both Cork shops..they probably are gone.

Edited by justy 46

I see a John Deere 3350 is making good money on ebay currently...………..its been bid upto £81.00 with 2 days left!!

I would say the 3350 is the pick of the bunch as its got the nicest wheels front and rear, plus a front weight.   I painted my ones wheels JD yellow but not tempted to sell her.

1 hour ago, bluegreen said:

I see a John Deere 3350 is making good money on ebay currently...………..its been bid upto £81.00 with 2 days left!!

I would say the 3350 is the pick of the bunch as its got the nicest wheels front and rear, plus a front weight.   I painted my ones wheels JD yellow but not tempted to sell her.

One they ought to reintroduce into the range, maybe that, the most popular Ford TW, and IH/Case.  They would sell easily.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CX820Joe said:

One they ought to reintroduce into the range, maybe that, the most popular Ford TW, and IH/Case.  They would sell easily.

Ertl have the TW-35 reintroduced.  Maybe more off the Heritage tractors may follow threw Ertl. But it would be a smart move if Britains reintroduced the Heritage tractors again ....but Britains don't seem to be the smartest unfortunately.  UH on the other hand will keep producing a model if the demand is there. E.g....how long have the UH Ford 7810 and 5000 been around.!!

Edited by justy 46
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Anderson Agri said:

Silly is the right word, I got one at Zwolle last year for 25 euros, if someone wants to give me £180 for they can have it