Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

Im going to stick a load of junk from a car boot sale tomorrow

and some lead figures as a job lot spray a resin DB skid  up

so be warned i will discribe them the best way i can

starting bid will be ?50  after i have cleaned out the attic

how much do ertl CASE IH rotery sh1t speaders and cultivators make

MIB 1/32

don't think outrageous is the word for it! Wonder if the chap who bought Seans baler has seen it, he likes spending alot on all things red  ::):D :D ;)

theres a long story attached to that mate,and its worked out well for me thats all ican say,amazing what second chance offer can bring up for you x 3

Mmmm, not bad that.... I nearly won those the other week in a different lot from the same seller..... keep well away if you are thinking about bidding as i suspect you will be bid up.  ;)

Im going to stick a load of junk from a car boot sale tomorrow

and some lead figures as a job lot spray a resin DB skid  up

so be warned i will discribe them the best way i can

starting bid will be ?50  after i have cleaned out the attic

how much do ertl CASE IH rotery sh1t speaders and cultivators make

MIB 1/32

not allot at the carboot yesturday a volvo bm missing a front wheel  cab lights

a landrover missing rear canopy he wanted a tenner each I walked off sniggering

and had a big sunday dinner so i wasn't giving the loft too much strain

so sale of the century will have to wait 

• 2 weeks later...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ERTL-G240-FIATAGRI-TRACTOR-SUPER-RARE-LIKE-COUNTY-1884_W0QQitemZ170002856667QQihZ007QQcategoryZ47190QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Item: WOW!!!! This is an opportunity to buy possibly the rarest Ertl tractor there is, the G240 Fiatagri. These are like the proverbial rocking horse doody and are extremely difficult to find. I would liken this to the Britains County 1884 tractor in rarity and desirability, even though the 1884 can be far easily found.

Condition: Brilliant condition with barely a scratch on her. To be finicky there are 6 small chips on the black grille a couple of very small nicks on the engine cover and a very light broken grey line on the right hand side of the engine cover. With all that said this is a handsome beast in very good condition and you never know when you?re likely to see one again.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ERTL-G240-FIATAGRI-TRACTOR-SUPER-RARE-LIKE-COUNTY-1884_W0QQitemZ170002856667QQihZ007QQcategoryZ47190QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Item: WOW!!!! This is an opportunity to buy possibly the rarest Ertl tractor there is, the G240 Fiatagri. These are like the proverbial rocking horse doody and are extremely difficult to find. I would liken this to the Britains County 1884 tractor in rarity and desirability, even though the 1884 can be far easily found.

Condition: Brilliant condition with barely a scratch on her. To be finicky there are 6 small chips on the black grille a couple of very small nicks on the engine cover and a very light broken grey line on the right hand side of the engine cover. With all that said this is a handsome beast in very good condition and you never know when you?re likely to see one again.

Are these really that rare I used to have one at home before I sold it on for handy money??

• 4 weeks later...