Stone Built Building Mk11

Utterly gobsmacked. Even the electrics along the rafters look perfect. All that dirt and grime, grease and oil. . . it just makes for a superb refection of an old workshop.  8)

What about figures, Prieser?

How about a couple of health and safety inspectors?  ;D

Utterly gobsmacked. Even the electrics along the rafters look perfect. All that dirt and grime, grease and oil. . . it just makes for a superb refection of an old workshop.  8)

What about figures, Prieser?

Hi Tris..undecided about figures - Hazel thinks that people would spoil it - Marie Celeste springs to mind!!

• 2 weeks later...

maybe try a couple and see what they look like ???? will have to be very good figures to look at home in this layout mind, maybe you just need to rent tris and marcus for displays  :D :D :D :D :D

well it looks awsome for real , i realy liked the way JCBwoman was dragging a mattress across the carpark infront of you just in case you dropped it on sunday morning  :D

although i held my breath till you got it to the car  :)

as for me & tris on the display on the day ? i'm sorry but no , did you see how high & precariously perched it was at dads tractors table , i'd have got a nosebleed sat up there all day :)

serious quality build ,nothing comes close  :)

I'm so ashamed of myself, and really chuffed off... I didn't see this at Spalding, I tried to get to the front of the throng and didn't manage to force my way through.... didn't realise this was at the front of it.... >:( And YOU NEGLECTED TO MENTION IT TOO! ::):D :D :D

You'll have to bring it to TT in the autumn so I can see it then ;);D

Was great to see you two again, there are some genuinely lovely people on FTF and you and Hazel... or should I say you and Damien as I have learned it will no doubt be Hazel reading this with a massive bottle of rouge ;):D.... are up there with the nicest, it's always a pleasure :)