Stone Built Building Mk11

I've spent all day looking at this topic on and off.. and I'm still stuck for words (which is just NOt me as you know) so here goes... the trouble is... I see some good work on here.... some great work.... some stunning work... some awsome work... but this Mr Damien takes things to another level mate... and beyond  :o :o :o

Bloody flipping brilliant...

Mrs F has little or no interest in FTF (which suits me to be honest)... she came in the office at work today and asked me what I was doing... I showed her and she... like me was blown away by the level of detail...

I would LOVE to see this in the flesh sometime mate... could we ever twist your arm to bring it to ToyTrac or Spalding perhaps ???

Ok ok don't twist it any further up my back Mark...I will bring it to Spalding in whatever state its' in at the time - hopefully finished. Don't want any rough stuff off you Southeners!!

:D :D :D - Brilliant... that was easy...Many thanks Damien... I'm looking forward to Spalding EVEN more now  ;D

neither can i mark, best we leave early on sunday, with that under our coats eh ;):D :D :D

can see it now, looking across the small hall, a building floating in mid air, underneath, Mark frantically weaving his way in and out of the crowd with Sean in tow :D :D :D

that really is great work, the detail is amazing, you really shouldnt keep taking pics of your own buildings >:( >:(;D ;D ;D

can you ell me how you made the lights (the actual holder/shade bit)??, cant remember if you said before?

The lights and shades on the buildings are made from flat plastruc cut into a circle, and then plastruc tubing slipped over the LED with the 2 wires coming out of the end. The domed top of the shade is made from a thicker piece of flat plastruc, drilled for the 2 wires and then stuck onto the end of the tube, it then needs filing to get the domed effect. The 2 wires are then bent and used as the fixings, the whole lot is then painted...

• 3 weeks later...

You could never get bored looking at that - simply bloody amazing  :o :o

When you think that every little detail has been thought of, planned, made, aged and placed it's mind blowing... There are some stunning pieces of work on here... but this HAS to be the best by far  - an inspiration to us all !