Stone Built Building Mk11

Just came across this topic today, I've spent the last hour looking through and just lost for words, this is the best build I have ever seen in 1/32 building. You really are a true craftsman Damien I can't wait to see this build finished, it looks fantastic now but when finished holy smoke and sweet baby Jesus  :) :) excellent build  :)

Blimey Damian, that's incredible mate, you are a man of immense patience  :o . Fantastic piece of work, how many more hours do you think you have left to complete it?

Cheers Simon..I reckon I'm about half way there, but hopefully two thirds finished....many many hours left to go!

• 3 weeks later...

Made a start on the ground floor interiors whilst I can get in to it...

ooh what a let down , you've gone to all that trouble  to fit all the tools , & forgotten to give the place a new coat of paint  :(

well after all the hard work on the outside it was only a matter of time before you became fed up with it  ;D

well used & wow , the whitewash is so real it's unreal  ???:) :) :) :)

You've made a start with the best finish Damien!! I mean the dirt and grime finish on all the tools and stuff, it's great. A masterpiece as I have said many a time before in your topics. I love the old iron vice on one of the benches, homemade? It's lovely. It's all just brilliant. You must bring it to Spalding and have a table, if not a full display then just to give us all the oppurtunity to see you creations first hand .. ... .

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!!!

You've made a start with the best finish Damien!! I mean the dirt and grime finish on all the tools and stuff, it's great. A masterpiece as I have said many a time before in your topics. I love the old iron vice on one of the benches, homemade? It's lovely. It's all just brilliant. You must bring it to Spalding and have a table, if not a full display then just to give us all the oppurtunity to see you creations first hand .. ... .

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Tris..Spalding is a possibility..at the moment I am sat thinking how to get enough light in it, so that when the slated roof is on you will still be able to see the detail inside. L.E.D.'s and natural light from roof lights at the moment..