Tractors in different colours

Barry

On ‎16‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:26 PM, mb86 said:

There are some sad looking machines behind the green one!  The white one looks in quite good order. What is the idea behind unusual exhaust. Is it a spark arrestor?

Didn't even notice that until you pointed it out, could be, and could this have worked on the national grid with the pylon image on the front? Looks like an American style pylon though

15 minutes ago, tabmodels said:

Didn't even notice that until you pointed it out, could be, and could this have worked on the national grid with the pylon image on the front? Looks like an American style pylon though

It Dutch,apparently,http://www.heustractors.com/index.php?option=com_gwwhexon&view=vehicle&id=15172158&cid=20&Itemid=448&lang=en

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1

Ian,you'll confuse everybody,I know it say's James,but only my family call me that,to everyone else I'm Joe,when I saw the pylon on the front of that Ford I guessed it was European,in the UK we use similar sized New Hollands,but open cabbed,???.

Regards,

Joe.

Pylon tractor.jpg

• Like 2

On ‎16‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 7:42 PM, catkom3 said:

Ian,you'll confuse everybody,I know it say's James,but only my family call me that,to everyone else I'm Joe,when I saw the pylon on the front of that Ford I guessed it was European,in the UK we use similar sized New Hollands,but open cabbed,???.

Regards,

Joe.

Pylon tractor.jpg

Sorry about that Joe ^_^ it was either Joe or James and I went with the wrong one :D Yes looks like this one was designed for the two weeks of summer we get

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, tabmodels said:

Sorry about that Joe ^_^ it was either Joe or James and I went with the wrong one :D Yes looks like this one was designed for the two weeks of summer we get

Actually Ian they had two or three of those New Holland,and a big Unimog and lowloader to move them,never got a pic of that,and,as for the job they were doing,well,better them than me,ha ha!,

Regards

Joe

Pylon 1.jpg

Pylon 2.jpg

Pylon tractor2.jpg

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, tabmodels said:

I thought that image was a cows head at first. :D

• Like 2

On ‎16‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:00 PM, catkom3 said:

Actually Ian they had two or three of those New Holland,and a big Unimog and lowloader to move them,never got a pic of that,and,as for the job they were doing,well,better them than me,ha ha!,

Regards

Joe

Pylon 1.jpg

Pylon 2.jpg

Pylon tractor2.jpg

I'm with you on that Joe!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mb86 said:

Terrible. Why they thought it was ok to put the name of something as iconic as the major onto a heap of modern crap like that is beyond me, oh wait, no, it is done purely to sell another tractor. :angry::angry:

I think you need to find a dark corner and relax for a few moments Martin!:D

• Haha 2

• 6 months later...