Tractors in different colours

Barry

I came a cross this pic on  tractordata.com. God only knows what colour this Ford 7600 was .. But the Argentinians mounted a rocket launcher on its roof & put it to use in the Falklands conflict. It was obviously taken/captured by them ..

277-td4-b02.jpg

also found this. It was done as a model it seems.

photo8-600x450.jpg

Edited by justy 46
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...

Ford 8210 gen3 i found on a dairy today

I can't decide weather I am appalled at the colour or impressed at the twin mowers and that it has been painted and won't go rusty like some of those cabs do.

• Like 1

Mno vervat is a dutch building /civils company, so that must be their companys colours, bit like balfour beatys blure ,or bam nuttals light gree we are used to seeing ,i suspect when bought it had such low hours on it the colour didnt matter to the farmer as they only seem to use them for dust suppression and light work

• 1 month later...

I don't mind seeing tractors in different colours as they are done to stand out to say I belong to ???? contractors/farmers most of the time but back in April at a well now vintage tractor auction there was a black MF 135 which to me did not look right/nice modern paint on old tractors can sometimes spoil them as they did not come out of the factory that shiny or is it just me .By coincident a contractor a few miles from me bought that one I saw to use as a show piece on his stand at the Suffolk show this year      

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...