Tractors in different colours

Barry

19 hours ago, mb86 said:

Found one I actually like, in fact I think it looks better in these colours.  Courtesy of faceslap, a muir hill 101 in blue and grey. 8)

image.jpg

your right there martin , it does look much better in blue

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 26/05/2017 at 0:22 PM, Barry said:

Fendt 1050 in Blue - Lonchampt T.P.A.F (a stone crushing company in France)

Picture from Youtube by Loagri- JDmoitrack HD

Looks great in this colour, might have to save the pennies and ask Pete to do me one :)

59280f8062abc_Fendt1050Blue.jpg.7f7fe3bae6ec2f3419bfe37512111145.jpg

haven't siku done a 936 in that colour, sure i have one,got a black,bordeux red, pine green metallic and sure a dark blue metallic , have a feeling they were agritechnica versions 

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, MadMark said:

What about this one Martin?:of

8830.thumb.jpg.a8a94d04294c23602ab7928ddca7d6f6.jpg

Well its probably German ,Those slightly sloped bonnents were done by SEM for the German market ! It must have been mixed in with a fleet of Fiats !! 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On ‎3‎-‎8‎-‎2017 at 10:33 PM, mb86 said:

I've seen a pic of another 82 painted the same as that but it had front links on if I remember right and I thought that one looked terrible as well. At least they look like they are being looked after:unsure:

this one, i took this pic summer 2015 at a dairy in Holland

DSCN8053.JPG

• Like 2

On ‎9‎-‎8‎-‎2017 at 9:03 PM, mb86 said:

Yes that is the one. It looks in great condition it you overlook the paint. Is this a contractor that paints all their machines the with same colour scheme?

The tractor used to belong to a construction company, than this dairy farmer bought it at auction and was planning to paint it origenal colours, not sure if that ever happend

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, ertlerik said:

The tractor used to belong to a construction company, than this dairy farmer bought it at auction and was planning to paint it origenal colours, not sure if that ever happend

Ah ok. It is interesting to know a little of the tractors history, if you tell me where it is I will go and paint it myself. :D:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, SPN said:

New Holland TL70 in red. Owned by Cork City Council. Red and white are the Cork colours.

20170817_141306.jpg

Have seen that one . I remember  as far back to the mid 80's when they had Fritzmeir cabbed 4610 & a 5610 in red !!! 

• 2 weeks later...