Lakeland Model Farm & Construction Show

JCB BLOKE

Is the centre on high ground ??? ???

I hope we don't get hit by floods....looks like Cumbria is having a rough time just now.

oh its fine at penrith, kendal now thats a different story.the motorway was gridlocked on thursday 2 wagons jack knifed.

but at least i got sent home from school :P

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if theres any left bill carry on down to kent please mate i love them very nice warm with mixed fruit jam (i used to get them fresh every morning when i lived and worked in elgin) :P :P :P :P

Yes they are rather nice hot with a bit of cheese or even cold with marmalade. Very tasty but totally fattening and bad for you with all that salt and lard. I restrict myself to one or two at the weekend's these days.

Originally the rowie or buttery or roll as its called came from Aberdeen but I don't know far up and down Scotland they are made these days. Elgin well that's a lovely part of the country in the Morayshire coast.

sorry if its been posted before but were are the forum members meeting and at which stall? i will be chatting to the ribble valley lads as i know quite afew of them

The intent was to meet at Andy Ingram's stall sparrow legs "North East Agri Models " - scratch built cattle crushes and Stewart trailers to name but a few. Supposedly there will be other edible goodies there too ;) ;)

I Spoke to Harold last week, to book my stand.  Completely forgot, he's managed to squeeze me in. ::)

Some new pics for this show, plus I'll be bringing my drawing stuff with me to work on one while the show is on. (JD 9620T) :P .  I find a lot of people don't realise its me who does the drawings, so it will be good to show people what I do, plus I might get another picture at the same time as doing a show.  8)

Did anyone get any pictures of the show ???

Yep just got back and uploaded them to photobucket will start posting them in a minute. Bill and JDC were both walking around with cameras so they will be able to add any that I missed.

I have to say it was a great venue for a show, it is in the Rheged Lakeland visitor centre and there are loads of other attractions, shops, craft stalls, kids play areas so it was a really good day out