Britains 2010 Releases

nathan

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They may not be what you want, but their volume of sales suggests that they are what a very large number of people do want.

If you don't want them, don't buy them.  Ertl won't go bust - they are the biggest player in the marketplace.

they said that about IBM and ENRON,and even LEHMAN BROS,and look what happend there ;)  in some ways the euro arm prob needs more of a boot up the behind than the usa part of the company, i think  / feel they need to start possibillity of  making more euro kit than using the usa based models, but i also understand the economics of why they do it to, even uh do decal swaps skiu to, so we are well used to it

thinking out loud again here (yes thats what the noise is  ;)  )

I`m reckoning there are other makers doing plenty good implements nowadays,........UH, AGRAR  etc .

Yes it would be nice to see some britains  sorry RC2 Ertl  kit but so be it and I agree with other posters , if we don`t like , we don`t buy............I`m sure plenty others will..... :)

Also  i have jsut realised what a state that 8090 looks. its just the 880 re-decaled. and also the stieger was an easy build cause its the quadtarc on wheels and 335 is just a rebagded magnum 310 and the puma cvx is just a re-decaled puma 210  :(  Also I do agree tris. If only britains were made like them even though they would be more expensive

There images are evidently first 1/4 releases only - with another 3 sets still be announced.

We are told to not judge 2010 on these since naturally most are just rebadges for OEM's etc

There images are evidently first 1/4 releases only - with another 3 sets still be announced.

We are told to not judge 2010 on these since naturally most are just rebadges for OEM's etc

thanks andy most people again quick to criticise,surely people know that britains have more than 1 release a year,also as i allready have said which i gave the case ih magnum as an example in real life the tractors are redecaled if you like,check the magnum brochure no different dimensions along that range,apart from tyres,so why shouldnt rc 2 ertl do it on their models,its economics,plus other tractor manafactures do it in their ranges

thanks andy most people again quick to criticise,surely people know that britains have more than 1 release a year,also as i allready have said which i gave the case ih magnum as an example in real life the tractors are redecaled if you like,check the magnum brochure no different dimensions along that range,apart from tyres,so why shouldnt rc 2 ertl do it on their models,its economics,plus other tractor manafactures do it in their ranges

sorry paulali that weren't what I meant  :-\  What I mean is that they could of improved it to be more like the real thing. The magnum was a bad example but now knowing that there are good things to come I take what I said back and hope not be disssapointed  ;)

The Case combine does actually look a little improved but how can they use the age old CX casting for an 8090?  Even though I am fond of this model its getting far too long in the tooth to be recycled like this once again - the exhaust is shorter on these newer CX's for a start off...I hope you are reading this, somebody at Ros ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Sima is not in 2010, but in 2011 (also the agritechnica).

thankyou Atte  wonder if massey might launch without a major show?.  if the massey britains have been waiting for to be launched is one of the agritechnica 2009 tractors then at least we know what models of tractor its going to be.

the redecalling is something most of the manufacturers do.. thinking about dozens of colourvariations by Siku, or the Lambourhgini, Same and Hurlimann models made by UH, or colourvariations of UH concerning the MF8690.. and we can go on and on about that.. i rather have redecalled versions of a model if it is still accurate then dozens of colours of the same tractor..

• 4 weeks later...