Britains 2010 Releases

nathan

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some really good news as to the line-up.. some '80 models and a round baler  :of

with the new front loaders and the new hitches andy was talking about , this might be the revival of the brand Britains  :D  Now it is waiting on the releases of the pictures of these models !

I am wondering though about the Ford TW-series and the Inter 956 if these might be re-releases of the old molds? Although.. an Inter 956 should be different nose-wise from the Case 956 from Ertl i'd imagine? and the Ford TW i hope will be accurate and not like the TW20 they made back in the 80's

After talking to some of my contacts in Europe this week who seem to be in the know  ;)

Britains Farm are gonna come back with a vengence in 2010...

and whatever we all think most current models still outsell UH,Siku and all of the others worldwide so they must be doing something right..price I guess  ;)

I see there is a County in that list.....what chance it will be a variation on the FTF County 944......so just how rare and unusual does that make our model now?? and when will it appear?

From Nelis:

[glow=red,2,300]Inter 956

Inter 1255/56 of 1455/56

[/glow]Ford TW

Ford County

Ford 2000/3000/4000 or someting

New Holland round bale pres

New Holland T/TS with front loader

Up until I saw this post there were no surprises for me.  However, in another thread there is the debate on UH pinching the rights - let them try and pinch the Inters off Britains RC2/Learning Curve!!!!

I am very much looking forward to this year from Britains - UP THE OLD SCHOOL!  And the Brits - (I know they aren't strictly British but the name goes a little way :-[ )  I would love Britains to be a point of positive spin instead of the same old (much of which I agree with....... :-X )

Feeling nostalgic this evening!!  ;)

thats a great list of models there, great news on a baler too , thats a long list of tractors too hope they don't leave out more implements as i think its an area they do well in, heres to a good year  for the rc2   

;D  I'm almost certain it is all new tooling. We looked at the old TW tooling for the first FTF tractor and it wasn't complete by all accounts.

However, I would be a little hesitant for the time being on some of those items listed.