Britains 2010 Releases

nathan

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasnt there was suppose to be a nh 6070? the on that replaced the tsa and the case version with loaders on? that massey was in the catalogue, it was either the first part of this year or end of last year but it was only a picture of the real thing

the 6070 is in the 2nd release 2009 britains catalogue,the massey was in the first release catalogue but removed from the 2nd one

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the info, but since I restarted my hobby some 3 years ago, Britains could only provide big dissappointments for me. Britains has nothing common any more with the unbeatable, innovative, surprising spirit of the BRITISH brand I loved as a GERMAN child back in the 1970s/80s. Even as a German, I would more love to see some specific British implements (e.g. Standen Pearson, PMC/FMC and some more) instead of always the same range of four tractor brands ...

I noticed that ERTL are releasing a JD8320R tracked crawler in 1/32 sometime in 2010 (JD flyer)  and coincidentally my local branch of Ben Burgess has two new real size 8320RTs in their dealer yard today!!  And there was me thinking most would buy the 8345RT  well obviously not :D    I guess 320hp rated power is the same as CAT 765C so thats probably enough power for the weight! 

I noticed that ERTL are releasing a JD8320R tracked crawler in 1/32 sometime in 2010 (JD flyer)  and coincidentally my local branch of Ben Burgess has two new real size 8320RTs in their dealer yard today!!  And there was me thinking most would buy the 8345RT  well obviously not :D    I guess 320hp rated power is the same as CAT 765C so thats probably enough power for the weight!

Do you know if that is going to be a precision or a standard model?

[glow=red,2,300]Do you know if that is going to be a precision or a standard model?

[/glow]

I may be barking up the wrong tree....but I would suggest that we may have seen the end of the Precisions  :-\

The gap now between shelf version standards and precisions has narrowed somewhat and also the leaps in detail from the competitors............

.....just a ball to throw up in the air  :-\

an interesting ball youve thrown Andy B, i reckon we might see fewer Precisions or will they just get called something else??????

Im not sure on the mark up on them but alot of people must be put off buying them when a couple of years after release theyre being sold in toy shops at less than half the original price!!

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking on G&M Farm Models website and see they have the following ones pictured

42609 Case Puma 225 CVX

42607 Steiger Panther KM-325

42588 John Deeere 8295R

42587 John Deeere 7520

42546 Case IH 8120 combine