Is a Valtra good looking or not ?

andrewstanford

i would disagree with you Bluegreen, i think Valtra are far from boring, the colour choice,metallic options, twin trac and the only tractor manufacturer with its own tractor pulling team, the potential for UH to produce models of the Valtra brand is so huge.

i would disagree with you Bluegreen, i think Valtra are far from boring, the colour choice,metallic options, twin trac and the only tractor manufacturer with its own tractor pulling team, the potential for UH to produce models of the Valtra brand is so huge.

I agree whole heartedly , they have a charm and they have power and the most important COMFORT, id have a valtra over any thing else any day

i drove a T190 FOR 3WEEKS  the longest 3 weeks of my life!  i don't no if the man before me was a compleat dog but the plate holding the seat on the swivel on the floor snapped :( so i was Lying down driving and taking bends was good fun  ;D then revers went :-\ not good on a site! so i had no reverse for 4 days until the gear box Finlay gave up, probably down to neglect but iv hated Valtra since , had a 8350 until the lad i was filling in for came back  :-[

well have to say my experience is largly down to the use of an 8100 valmet , & it certainly won me over as far as i can see they pretty much offer everything an owner  / driver would want wether it's basic spec or full option pack !, even a hardcore JD / FORD user i know had to use one a year or so ago , & after the first few hours he was absolutely smitten wouldn't drive anything else they had at the time & that includes a fendt 718, 818  :)

got to say yes they are a good looking tractor

i think that new valtra i the pic is ugly ,would rather the mf , but for the smaller t and n series i think there quite smart. my friend runs a t171 and has had it chipped to around 220hp so he says and hes a hardcore jd fan but admits the valtra is a nicer and better tractor to use, more comfortable and good heavy weight too