What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

added a few nice ones to my collection.. a selection:

1921 Fordson At Work (sort of bookwork with load of pictures  ;D ) - USA

USA3496.jpg

1964 Ford 3000 - USA

AD9066.jpg

1970 Ford Forage Harvesters / Blowers - USA

AD6032.jpg

1973 Ford Load Monitor - USA

DM8002.jpg

1977 Ford Moldboard plows - USA

AD3121.jpg

1978 Ford 250 Disc Harrow - USA

AD3142.jpg

now thats the sort of brouchure i buy, would love to have that and try the silage trailer in it, looks very different

I do have a couple of copys very popular trailer here in cheshire in the days of trailed forage harvesters still some around

• 1 month later...

well it's been a while since I had a scanning and uploading session.. but like night follows day.. tick follows tock... I've been steadily and slowly draining Mrs F's purse in the persuit of MF brochure collecting perfection.. alas... Even now I've got less that 1700 items still  :'( ... anyway... after all that waffle.. for those who have my brochure collection on disc(s) I am now on version 108  :of .. and well over 16gb of data.. here is some of my rarer highlights from this recent scanning session...

1105 and 1135 for the French market - note the different headlight position to meet road regulations  :of

MF1105_1135_FrenchSpec_Page_1.jpg

Australian version of the 1135...

MF1135_AustraliaSpec_Page_1.jpg

Australia again... little launch mailer for the MKI 165... December 1964..

MF165LaunchAustralia_Page_1.jpg

One for Marcus... the last 168 made a la France...

MF168S_Page_1.jpg

more too follow...

Some more...

American bale thrower... would love to see one of these working...

MF22BaleThrower_Page_1.jpg

DBP MF240  ;D:-*

MF240_8_Page_1.jpg

French 254

MF254_8_Page_1.jpg

This is very rare.. Australian 2640 spec sheet... only 3,000 of thses printed... normal MF print run is 20,000  :of

MF2640_AustraliaSpec_Page_1.jpg

French red cab 275_4

MF275_4wd_3_Page_1.jpg

More too follow

Bit of snow kit... Launch brochure for the Ski Whiz in 1969 I do believe

MF300S_350SS_500SST_SkiWhiz_Page_1.jpg

Hugely rare Australian 35x brochure - I paid top dollar for this one.. but well worth it...

MF35x_AustraliaSpec_Page_01.jpg

Another early Aussie one... this time the MKII 65 Mutttttty Parrrrr

MF65Multi_Power_AustraliaSpec_Page_01.jpg

Another Aussie... I love this one... the Sundercut Stump Jump... what a superb name

MF63Sundercut_1_Page_1.jpg

How about this for something very Alien... Aussie 698... check out the cab  :of

MF684_4wd_Australia_Page_1.jpg

Still more... I'm only showing you the best ones... honest  :of:-[

Right... last batch.. some more 'mundane' stuff... still worthy of a place in my MF History collection I think though...

MF77_1_Page_1.jpg

MFBlades_USASpec_Page_1.jpg

MFQuickAttachCornHeads_Page_1.jpg

MFRotaryCutters_2_Page_1.jpg

Early Australian combine...

MFSuper92_AustraliaSpec_Page_1.jpg

Last one... wheels...

MFWagons_USASpec_Page_1.jpg

Tonight's job is to scan the two new MF 'Dernier' (Product range) catalogues I've acquired recently... they are A4 (ish) equivalents to the UK 'pocket catalogue'.... and blooming interesting reading they are too..

So come on... what's your latest brochure ???

• 2 weeks later...

And a French brochure I've been after for some time... The MF8 bales press...

MF8_FrenchBaler_Page_1.jpg

and sticking on the French theme... a couple of MF 'Derniere's' which was the equivelent of our pocket catalogues - they feature the entire range of MF equipment available at that time, so they make for an interesting read  :of

MFDeniere_3_Page_01.jpg

MFDeniere_Page_01.jpg

So... come on it can't just be me who's buying brochures lately... you don't need to scan them... just a photograph will do... or even just a description  :-\

Nice one Paul... good too see I'm not the only one who spends his money on paper.. well... what I really mean is... it's nice for Mfs F to see.... etc etc.  :D :D :D

luckily mark,cause they are new they were free,but the fendt 800 has been replaced,well by the 800 but a new and larger range,thought i would get in quick,once a range has been replaced a lot of dealers just bin the old range brochures,and as i said,i need the old 800 for reference,i drive the 820 and 818 and a 718 where  i work,same place that has the mf 8450 mate,also they have a jd 6830 premium,got brochures on those as well

nice one mate... It's well worth picking uo these brochures now while they are free I guess... I should really start doing that too I guess  :-\

You do get to drive some serious kit as well Paul... lucky fella  :of

Colm... pictures please when you get the chance.. superflow ???

nice one mate... It's well worth picking uo these brochures now while they are free I guess... I should really start doing that too I guess  :-\

You do get to drive some serious kit as well Paul... lucky fella  :of

Colm... pictures please when you get the chance.. superflow ???

Yes Superflow ones and front end loaders too.

Lord F,

Lovely MF Brazil brochures there, plus that last and oldest MF range Deniere with the MF 165 MkIII on the cover. I don't have any of these, although I think I maybe have an MF 8 baler.

Just bought a collection on eBay....will send you a pic and perhaps you can do the honours on here, mainly old stuff and nothing MF of any note.

Regards

R Day