What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

I thought I'd post a picture of my current MF brochure collection...

DSC_1133.jpg

everything in it's place.. and a place for everything - top two shelves are pretty much my collection of brochures - bottom is my books and other 'twiddly bits' all MF related of course

so its not a big collection then ,,,where are the ford and belarus brochures  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  • Like 1

Very neat and tidy Mr F. I am liking the MF Worldwide Catalogues....very nice.

R Day

thanks Rory.. I'd love to get the rest of the worldwide catalogues.. sadly that's probably not going to happen in my lifetime  :'(

I was pleased to win the 1986 one mind you.... I was always told they ended in about 1980ish.. that's what I love about MF so much to learn.. so much to collect - makes for a great and rewarding hobby (if not a little too financially draining though)

As for you other two boys.. I shall ignore the Ford Collection comments.. but I do agree Wil... I do need a bigger bookcase now really  :-\  ... I'd really like and MF hobby room at some point in the future.. but it will have to be an extension to my house as it's a bit too small at the moment  :'(

Paul... nice additions mate too - how big is your collection ???

@Lordy : space shortage sounds very familiar. Luckily i have enough shelf space for my brochure collection, the toy tractors however seem to be out of space..  ;)

2 more brochures added to the collection:

UK - Ford Force 8600 and 9600

UK8600.jpg

USA - New Holland model 80 wire-tie Baler from 1951

USA1700.jpg

the New Holland has a code that tells the month and year of print, the rest of the code i havent figured out yet.

For the Ford's

in the US, if you have an AD-coded brochure it can span from 1947 up to 198's From 1988 it has the year of print on it. Also from 1947 up to 1961 it says the year of print.

when Ford/New Holland started using numbers for the brochures in the US the code is as follows : 31 **** *(1) *(2) (**** stands for the first model that the brochure is about (for example the first Ford 5610-6610-7710-8210 brochure , it would be 5610) and the *(1) stands for the number of models that the brochure handles (in case of this example 4), and the *(2) stands for which version of the brochure it is, so brochure would be 31561040.

European brochures have year of print on them up to 1981 and then there is a gap up to 1988 thereabouts.. So really cant always tell from when they are. But the NH brochure for instance has this code:

form no. 1700-80 50 M 5-51-LV

i know the 80 stands for the model number. and 5-51 is month and year.

Some nice buys there Noel.. I'd like to know what 'steering-o-matic' is... sounds like something from a Wallace & Gromet film...

Here's some of my latest finds...

Old Australian Cultivator brochure..

MF128BroadacreScarifier_Page_1.jpg

Greman Spec telehandler..

MF24GermanSpec_Page_1.jpg

Had not seen this before... so it had to 'come to daddy'  ;D

MF26Plough_Page_1.jpg

or this... it was usually an MF150 brochure...

MF40Plough_Page_1.jpg

Finally... an Australian pocket catalogue from 1984...

MFAustralianCatalogue1984_Page_01.jpg

and Australian spec 510 combine...

MF510_AustralianSpec_Page_01.jpg

a 66 page MF range catalogue for the French market circa 1976/1977 I reckon..

MFDeniere1976_Page_01.jpg

and best until last... and MF30 tractor brochure featuring the 'new' MF production plant at Beauvais  :of :of

MF30_BeauvaisFactory_Page_1.jpg

Well latest brochure that I found at the weekend was a pack of from Fraser's of Rothienorman and included bogie's, silage cars, dump carts, lowloaders and dung carts. I must scan then and put then on since someone was asking the sizes of a Fraser Cart.

Well latest brochure that I found at the weekend was a pack of from Fraser's of Rothienorman and included bogie's, silage cars, dump carts, lowloaders and dung carts. I must scan then and put then on since someone was asking the sizes of a Fraser Cart.

Well here is the folder...contents to follow later

04072010001.jpg

04072010002.jpg

04072010003.jpg

Yesterday at Mike Thorne's two David Brown operators handbooks, one for the 25 and 30c from 1954 and one for the Trackmaster, early 4 cylinder petrol/kerosene type.

Few more recent rare ones for me...

Nice brochure about row crop farming principals in the states

MFNarrowRowCropProductionSystem_Pag.jpg

Early MF175 brochure from Australia...

MF175_AustraliaSpec_Page_01.jpg

French built MF165.. late model...

MF165_mkIII_1_Page_1.jpg

Another Aussie one....

MF85AustraliaSpec_Page_1.jpg

This is a nice old Aussie brochure too... it appears it was issued to Australian School Kids as an educational document... for some strange reason its a little bit MF biased  :of:-\

AustralianWheatFarming_Page_01.jpg