What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

Italian Made... and very powerful for their size Alex... my mate has got a 184S with a cab... that really is quite some machine  :of

mmm i like very much! 75hp i think in such a small tractor!

• 2 weeks later...

right then... here is a selection of some of my more recent brochure purchases..

IMT5106_Page_1.jpg

thought I had this... but cannot find it now.. so I've bought it all over again  ::)>:( :'(

MF135_2_Page_01.jpg

This is tatty... but an interesting 200 series UK produced Export poster/range sheets

MF200SeriesExportPoster_Page_01.jpg

One of the main things I like about MF brochures is the wide range of artwork styles they used over the years... for instance.. I really like this...

MF50H_2_Page_01.jpg

which is in great contrast to this French combine brochure...

MF620_625_Page_01.jpg

Recently aquired a nice rare brochure for the David Brown Albion disc plough dating to January 1957. 99 of these disc ploughs were exported and went to the African and Asian Countries as they were more suited to the soil types and conditions where the conventional mouldboard ploughs would not be suitable. The name Albion was incorporated in with David Brown when they aquired the Albion works in Leigh, Lancashire in the mid 1950's to manufacture their own bespoke machinery.

got myself a load of Sperry New Holland / Ford New Holland 8000-series combine brochures

also this New Zealand brochure (New Holland TV6070 Bi-directional)

NH8060801.jpg

and a New Holland 110-90 of which we recently saw 2 models being released..

UK20023.jpg

also some New Holland TX and TF combine brochures.

expecting a dozen or so more brochures , one rare among those for sure.. ;)

I thought I'd post a picture of my current MF brochure collection...

DSC_1133.jpg

everything in it's place.. and a place for everything - top two shelves are pretty much my collection of brochures - bottom is my books and other 'twiddly bits' all MF related of course