What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

Another aspect of this that would be really interesting is if anyone knows who the people are driving and what they are up too now? A kind of 'then and now'? Just a random thought .... :)

I often think that Jo... a few of the MF people can be idenfitied like that..... sadly.. the majority can't  :-\

Lord,

That would be incredibly good of you. I will take some pictures of latest purchases. I will batch the brochures together so that there are say 8 brochures on each picture.

Regards

R Day

No problem Mr D... always a pleasure and never a chore for you...

and an MF35 Industrial brochure... which I'd never seen until this one appeared on eBay...

MF35Industrial_Page_1-1.jpg

is this an actual brouchure mark ? looks like it would have been the cover of a ring bound booklet . an operators manual type of thing ?

paulali - i'd like to keep them for my own small collection of brochures

we have one of those kidd roto flails resting in the brambles at the farm

i dont want to buy them mate just pictures and dates for reference,see which ones im missing and whats on the covers

splashing the cash again marky ;D ;D ;D ;D  again mrs f I, Sean Elizabeth Pullen am proud to confirm that I most certainly DID send him those :-*:-* :-*

Tut tut... just copied and pasted this for my darling wife... she's out teaching her kick boxing class at the moment.. but I'll show her when she gets in tonight  ;):P:D :D

Lord F

Lovely MF 1805 brochure....one that I don't have but would like. Was watching it on eBay and it made good money. I am loving this thread....really good to see what other people are buying and have.

I am hoping to collect a pretty big haul of recent MF product literature on Thursday, mainly from the past 5 years, but likely to include quite a lot of overseas material, so will try and get some pictures of that and post them up.

I think there may be some Turkish tractor literature, possibly non-MF stuff, which sounds really interesting and just up my street, the more unusual the better.

I'll keep you posted.

Regards

R Day

I knew someone would know, I cant always be right, it makes a more picturesque background than that current flashing monstrosity would.

Going back to the Pettit Trailer brochure background, it's the old  beet factory at Spalding before it got knocked down and replaced with the power station