What machinery did you photograph today?

Niels

Finally caught up with the guy's from Hay's Farm's today,just before the changed field's,as sod's law would have it,when I caught up with them after they had moved field,the batteries in my camera give up,.:angry:

Regards

Joe.

Hay's 2019 1.jpg

Hay's 2019 2.jpg

Hay's 2019 3.jpg

Hay's 2019 4.jpg

Hay's 2019 5.jpg

Hay's 2019 6.jpg

Hay's 2019 7.jpg

Hay's 2019 7a.jpg

Hay's 2019 8.jpg

Hay's 2019 9.jpg

• Like 9

Caught this today whilst watching for something else,Terragator 2244 presumably with what looks like a Tebbe spreader,never seen that one before,and almost never saw that,I was sitting  over 1700 mtrs away watching for a Fendt 936 with Baillie grain trailer on the OSR,

Regards

Joe.

Terragator 13 8 19.jpg

• Like 3

At a sheep sale today at junction 36  auction mart at kendal, saw 3 these beasts lurking in cornthwaites depot at the mart. Now, the wife would have had something to complain about if I'd come home with one of those instead of just a tup, i don't think even i could charm that one away!:D

WP_20190819_14_02_12_Pro.jpg

WP_20190819_14_02_35_Pro.jpg

WP_20190819_14_02_54_Pro.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

On 19 August 2019 at 6:05 PM, 844john said:

At a sheep sale today at junction 36  auction mart at kendal, saw 3 these beasts lurking in cornthwaites depot at the mart. Now, the wife would have had something to complain about if I'd come home with one of those instead of just a tup, i don't think even i could charm that one away!:D

WP_20190819_14_02_12_Pro.jpg

WP_20190819_14_02_35_Pro.jpg

WP_20190819_14_02_54_Pro.jpg

Is that the same as Keartons got last year John? It looks the same but I'm not sure of the number. 

2 hours ago, mb86 said:

Is that the same as Keartons got last year John? It looks the same but I'm not sure of the number. 

To be honest, I've not seen it Martin, but i can imagine if keartons have one it would be big and green!

We have three big gangs of smart JD 690/ 790s working within 15 miles of me,  Waldersey farm are all around my village and operate 1 gang of 3 and one of 2 all with 35ft headers,  Caley farms have 3 which I aim to track down tomorrow and today I passed the Mormons farm on my way to the dentists and they now have 4 all in the same field with 40ft headers:blink:!!!!   Sadly time was very much of the essence today so no pics taken, maybe Sunday I will try again.   Honestly if these farms switched to class 10 machines from Claas or NH they could all reduce their fleets by one machine:D  JD Salesmen must have the sharpest pencils going when it comes to combine fleet sales.

Wee change of scenery,And colour,but not good location,RM&JF Seed, ( yes really ) two John Deere 785's I think,and MacDon headers,??,plus the first 9620RX I've ever seen,The Horsch drill on the back was enormous as well,They also had their Fendt 1050 in that field,but just could not get anywhere near a decent shot of it,huge Simba on the back,.

Regards

Joe.

Seed's 5.jpg

Seed's 4.jpg

Seed's 3.jpg

Seed's 2.jpg

Seed's 1.jpg

Seed's 6.jpg

• Like 3

Yes Topdown 500,hope this work's Ok,I normally resize my photo's,you might be able to zoom in and see 500 on the back,I was a bit surprised the see the weighted grape on the front,as it came with the full,7.8 tonne weight package,but it is replacing a Case IH Quadtrac at 25 tonne ,weigh bridge photo courtesy of Hay Farm's Twitter page,.

Regards

Joe,

Xerion Hay's 3.jpg

Xerion Hay's 4.jpg

• Like 1

A few snap's from yesterday and today,Interesting start today,first I saw what looked like a Scanstone de-stoner in front of the Varitron 220 weird I thought,turns out it's a winrower,he was lifting two row's of spud's and laying them between the next two row's so the harvester was actually lifting four row's at once,Next scene was stranger still,in all the time I have been photographing farm machinery locally I have never two combines in the same field,but today two field's right next to each other,but different farm's had two in each,two Massey's and two Claas,???

Regards

Joe.

Harvest 19 1.jpg

Harvest 19 2.jpg

Harvest 19 3.jpg

Harvest 19 4.jpg

Harvest 19 5.jpg

Harvest 19 6.jpg

Harvest 19 7.jpg

Harvest 19 8.jpg

Harvest 19 9.jpg

Harvest 19 10.jpg

Harvest 19 11.jpg

Harvest 19 12.jpg

• Like 9

On 8/2/2019 at 9:19 PM, catkom3 said:

Finally caught up with the guy's from Hay's Farm's today,just before the changed field's,as sod's law would have it,when I caught up with them after they had moved field,the batteries in my camera give up,.:angry:

Regards

Joe.

Hay's 2019 1.jpg

Hay's 2019 2.jpg

Hay's 2019 3.jpg

Hay's 2019 4.jpg

Hay's 2019 5.jpg

Hay's 2019 6.jpg

Hay's 2019 7.jpg

Hay's 2019 7a.jpg

Hay's 2019 8.jpg

Hay's 2019 9.jpg

Is that an 800 or 900 fendt on the Marston trailer? Brilliant pics!

• Like 3