What machinery did you photograph today?

Niels

18 hours ago, walterderwent said:

Horrible looking livery, probably my least favourite company custom colours, but those old Atles still look the part. Know of a couple of Claas versions running in the Lincs Fens on ploughs. :)

They were pretty simple old things but pulled well! 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

came across this old girl today, belongs to a guy who does logs,and is used daily,  not  normally parked up on the road mind, normally hidden away each night in his barn, he also runs a leyland 285 , a fully yellow leyland industrial with front loader, a ford 5600 with ford front loader, and a mf 135 with duncan cab, all in better condition than the deutz, is prob the only yellow leyland i have ever seen ,

3C6C2B41-72AB-468F-9AA8-36CD8A664DBF.jpeg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Finally managed to catch one of the Quadtrac's from Hay's farm at Easter Rhynd today,was wondering where they'd been but re-reading the info on their web site I see they do work on 22 farms within a 20 mile radius of their farm, https://www.hay-farms.com/whats-involved

I was a bit surprised to see them seeding a grass field,anyone explain that please,

Regards

Joe.

Easter Ryhnd 1 11 05 18.jpg

• Like 2

Hi All, I was in India last week. Managed to "snap" a few of the local machines.. not the best pictures..........

This was why I was there. The Indian backhoe is a "DX" instead of the UK "CX". Only obvious difference is that there are no sidepanels on the hood. An easyish conversion ???? (If I ever get around to it !)

IMG_2062.JPG

IMG_2065.JPG

• Like 2

You see these pick and place   crane conversions of backhoes everywhere. Most seemed to be ACE. JCB were also making these for the local market in the past.....I don't know if they still do. This could be an interesting conversion.... another one to add to the list!

The other pictures were in the local Delhi rush hour.....an Eicher and a Mahindra. Sorry for the picture quality.

IMG_2056.JPG

IMG_2060.JPG

IMG_2066.JPG

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

There is drought conditions here in Ireland at present & grass growth is very poor . But Croinn Agri Bros had some baling to do today & their  baling outfit is pretty impressive , A T6.180 with the stacker & double bale lifter, T7.210 on the rake & a mighty BluePower T7.270 on a McHale Fusion. Also caught a TM155 flying by as I was snapping.

IMG_0180.JPG

IMG_0179.JPG

IMG_0176.JPG

IMG_0177.JPG

IMG_0178.JPG

IMG_0181.JPG

Edited by justy 46
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, catkom3 said:

Harvest's back on up here,caught up with these guy's moving from one field to another,only one Lexion just now,should be back to two tomorrow,

Regards

Joe.

Easter Ryhnd harvest 2018 2.jpg

Easter Ryhnd harvest 2018 3.jpg

Easter Ryhnd harvest 2018 4.jpg

Easter Ryhnd harvest 2018 5.jpg

Easter Ryhnd harvest 2018 6.jpg

That's one heck of a big chaser bin behind the Fastrac !! 

• Like 3

Thank you Jamie,yes very hilly around here,and it was very warm yesterday,so much so,the tar on the road where this Lexion is was melting and lifting,I could hear it pinging off the bottom of my car,???,unfortunatly the auto focus on my camera picked out the leaves on the tree rather than the combine in the background,ha ha!.

Regards

Joe

Harvest 18 7.jpg

• Like 4

That is some find, would have been an impressive fleet in the 70's.

Suprising what's lurking about in old barns and hedgerows.

Sadly looks like those combines haven't seen any action for a few years. 

• 1 month later...

went past these two today,parked up in the dealers for sale, took them of the website, as i didnt see them till it was to late, and couldnt turn round , they also have a tw25 for sale,its the dealer whos shifting a lot of detuz tractors in the area right now 

5B03AFB2-83F8-4DD4-8501-4B6ED47671B2.jpeg

38CC6561-1542-4AC0-9FF4-368979B8DB5A.jpeg

• Like 4