What machinery did you photograph today?

Niels

12 hours ago, Anderson Agri said:

I think they came from Paul Cables auction, are they the ones at W H Bond?

yeah thats them, they havent long set this dealership up,it was a car dealers until very recently ,they always used to be just plant as they do a lot of hire kit, but now they seem to have a lot of deutz in and are shifting them as i see their wagons a lot heading out loaded up,and plenty are working locally to . this is the tw they have,but didnt see it yesterday,wonder if its from the same place 

12DCB384-364E-4DCC-9AA5-680336166153.jpeg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Bit of an unfortunate accident happened recently involving the Hays Farm team,truck driver made the error of cutting across the straw bouts instead of going round them,straw round prop,then on exhaust,and Whoosh,up she went,this photo was taken just as the tyre blow off,you can see the white smoke ring as it happened,the blazeing  tyre careered down the field starting more fires as it went,they then had to hitch up ploughs to create a fire break,??

Regards

Joe,. PS, not my photo.

Harvest fire.jpg

Edited by catkom3
  • Sad 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2018 at 8:43 PM, catkom3 said:

Caught a little action locally today,never seen anybody chopping straw before,and tracked tractors are pretty rare as well,and from three weeks ago,a big Fendt on an eight furrow lemken,

Regards

Joe.

08 11 18 5.jpg

This rocks.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...