What machinery did you photograph today?

Niels

13 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

Thanks for the info Joe,hope you catch the lexions,would be nice to see any pictures

Cheers Paul,hopefully they'll be out today,actually the Hay's farm was featured on the BBC Harvest series,it's an hour long,but there's a good bit with Phillipa zig zagging about it one of the Lexion's,;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nIqsF4xHiI&t=717s&list=PL9EmQksZVtSWLlXSOz4WgMXnhQOkzXPtu&index=1

Regards

Joe. 

If you whizz the YouTube video to 31 minutes you'll catch Phillipa at the wheel,ha ha!.bet the guy's in the other combines were curseing her.

Regards

Joe.

Edited by catkom3

No combineing today,not after the really heavy showers we had yesterday,but the guy's were out cultivating the fields they cut just the other day,Although I think they were maybe going back to the farm to get the combines back out,this was nearly 4:0 clock this afternoon,and things were quite dry,

Regards

Joe.

Ryhnd 1.jpg

Ryhnd 2.jpg

Ryhnd 3.jpg

Ryhnd 4.jpg

Ryhnd 5.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Quite a lot of combine activity around here at the moment taking advantage of the good weather,rain forecast again tomorrow,finally managed to get the two Lexion 780's with 12m headers in the same field going the same direction,:)

Regards

Joe

10 08 17 6.jpg

10 08 17 5.jpg

10 08 17 4.jpg

10 08 17 3.jpg

10 08 17 2.jpg

10 08 17 1.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

I caught up with the guy's from Hay's Farm again today,they were flat out,the chaser not able to keep up itself,not surprising really as I was informed one of the Lexion's had the new 13.5mtr header fitted,they were filling the combines grain tank in approximately 10 minutes,??

Regards

Joe.

Hays Farms 3.jpg

Hays Farms 4.jpg

Hays Farms 5.jpg

Hays Farms 6.jpg

Hays Farms 7.jpg

Edited by catkom3
  • Like 8

7 hours ago, 844john said:

That's some very impressive kit there! Makes the one that was cutting where I was leading straw from yesterday look small !

WP_20170820_09_17_43_Pro.jpg

WP_20170820_09_16_20_Pro.jpg

And the one you photographed makes the one I was baling behind yesterday look small. 

image.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2017 at 8:22 PM, catkom3 said:

I caught up with the guy's from Hay's Farm again today,they were flat out,the chaser not able to keep up itself,not surprising really as I was informed one of the Lexion's had the new 13.5mtr header fitted,they were filling the combines grain tank in approximately 10 minutes,??

Regards

Joe.

Hays Farms 4.jpg

10/10 for that one.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Came across this old girl today , was used last year and sadly the engine went bang as he went to drop the header on the trailer for the return to the farm, sat here ever since . Trailer and dividers are burried under brambles beside her , apparently hes pondering rebuilding her as a second combine if he gets time , replaced her with a nh 8030, which i didnt see 

IMG_1114.JPG

IMG_1115.JPG

IMG_1126.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I was told last week these guy's at Hay's Farm have now got two Quaddies,so sent off to see if I could see them,did get to see them,but they were quite a distance away,did however notice the 600 is a lighter shade than the 550,??

Regards

Joe.

Quad 1.jpg

Quad 2.jpg

Quad 3.jpg

• Like 1