What machinery did you photograph today?

Niels

• 1 month later...
On 14 October 2019 at 4:38 PM, b_emmons said:

as not being a farmer I have no idea what the red/orange box implement is :huh:

It's a swath wilter Brian, bit like a modern wuffler. Probably needs all of 20 hp to power it. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Think these 3 have seen better days , especially the 390, was a very early one mind with that cab top with most of the front in a dump bag , all devon registered , but of to ireland going by the logos etc on the cab door of the truck hauling 

DD1BAA1C-BD6C-4898-B5FF-216C6B28928F.jpeg

DDD10038-F6C8-4B94-8285-BC3C0E2ABB5A.jpeg

6579F29F-DC36-46FD-93DA-49529EDEF9F7.jpeg

472CF8E3-E1C8-490C-965E-0EBD17EA59EC.jpeg

Are these your next restoration projects @trigger82? There's a cab for you at least. 

• Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 12:19 PM, Tractorman810 said:

Think these 3 have seen better days , especially the 390, was a very early one mind with that cab top with most of the front in a dump bag , all devon registered , but of to ireland going by the logos etc on the cab door of the truck hauling 

DD1BAA1C-BD6C-4898-B5FF-216C6B28928F.jpeg

DDD10038-F6C8-4B94-8285-BC3C0E2ABB5A.jpeg

6579F29F-DC36-46FD-93DA-49529EDEF9F7.jpeg

472CF8E3-E1C8-490C-965E-0EBD17EA59EC.jpeg

I could do with thay cab of that 390 for mine anyone know where there going 

the lorry had county moyne? or something very  similar on it, also had a devon phone number on it , was on irish plates mind. got to say ,the cab was very very poor, not 100% sure it was saveable to be honest, most of any worth get snapped up by ron greets   which isn't that far away.

• 2 months later...

It is not until you see an older tractor like this one that you realise how narrow the front tyres used to be, we are now so used to seeing wider, low ground pressure tyres that it looks a bit strange nowadays

• Like 2

18 hours ago, robbo said:

It is not until you see an older tractor like this one that you realise how narrow the front tyres used to be, we are now so used to seeing wider, low ground pressure tyres that it looks a bit strange nowadays

Agreed Mike..... almost equivilent to rowcrops now by todays standards

1 hour ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Agreed Mike..... almost equivilent to rowcrops now by todays standards

That's true Paul, mind you, if it drops a few inches of snow I know which tyres I'd want on to get me out to feed round ;)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I fetched eldest daughter back from Uni in Bath this morning, stopped for a sandwich in a lay by as nowhere is open at the moment, between there and Shepton Mallet, and this old 3140 was working over the hedge :)

IMG_4109.JPG

Edited by MDFord
  • Like 6