Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2012

Gav836

went to the claas dealers today to get a bit for the combine, and on the shelf in the show room was a wiking axion 950. so i said to it, your coming home with me you are. for anyone thinking of getting this model,GET IT! in my opinion its right up there with the xerion 5000. stunning detail.

i havenot bought much since spalding so I had these come in the post today

New Britains MF 6480 loader

new Ford 6600

New Ford 7600

UH Valtra T pearl white

Sampo Rosenllew 3065 won on ebay

thanks G and M

i havenot bought much since spalding so I had these come in the post today

New Britains MF 6480 loader

new Ford 6600

New Ford 7600

UH Valtra T pearl white

Sampo Rosenllew 3065 won on ebay

thanks G and M

saw that sampo on g&m ebay page, looks a nice model mike. the u.k dealers- trials equipment u.k, are 2 miles up the road from me.

Got a UH Ford 8830 & a Britains NH T9.390 dual wheel version. The Britains NH is a beast . Great detail & value for such a big tractor. The UH Ford TW30 dual wheel version & County 1474 should be on the way to my door step soon.

This arrived yesterday,thank you Graeme,I've been wanting one of these Brian Norman IH B250's for a long time,as my late father drove a few in his day,and a few B275's as well along with a host of other similar sized machines,thank you all at G&M Farm models,

IHB2503.jpg

IHB2501.jpg

IHB2502.jpg

IHB2504.jpg

Regards

Joe.

haha addiction rules Chris mate ;)

I will give you 6 months til you get bored of the normal mass produced stuff..then you will be searching the planet for scratchbuilds and the remaining precision JD's ;)

haha addiction rules Chris mate ;)

I will give you 6 months til you get bored of the normal mass produced stuff..then you will be searching the planet for scratchbuilds and the remaining precision JD's ;)

your probably not wrong there bazza. the trouble with working on a farm is the fact that i have to go to dealers for spares, and what do dealers have, showrooms, and what do showrooms have, models, and what does the farm have, an account!!. where this will end ,god only knows!!

today i have purchased a weise deutz d130-06 silver rimmed tractor from ebay. i watched it for 6 days and was the only bidder for the £28 asking price. bargain.

I was watching this wondering if I should bid and why no one else had, serves me right for dithering ::)

One Chris' loss was another Chris' gain it seems. I have found in the past week that several times on eBay I have been the only bidder (which is great for a buyer) despite the item being "tasty" and previous similar lots attracting a lot of bids. Is everyone on holiday?

I received this today,been waiting on one since seeing the first "pirate" photo's of one back in August 2010,and a big thank you to David,a gentleman and a scholar,and a great chap to deal with,thank you,

Axion9505.jpg

Axion9504.jpg

Axion9503.jpg

Axion9502.jpg

Axion9501.jpg

Regards

Joe.

I received this today,been waiting on one since seeing the first "pirate" photo's of one back in August 2010,and a big thank you to David,a gentleman and a scholar,and a great chap to deal with,thank you,

Regards

Joe.

Like wise Joe both Dad and I are over the moon to have received this little gem of a 1/50th scale construction model from you. Thank you so much for offering this model to me in the first place.

P1170469.jpg

For anyone curious regards this model. It's a 1/50th scale Terex 2366 articulated dump truck made by Conrad. My Dad operated the real deal around 24 years ago at a quarrying operation close to where we currently live and also photographed the machine being filled by a Caterpillar 235 excavator that features in my "Derwent Vale Plant Services" thread. Thanks again Joe this model certainly takes pride of place in our fledging construction model fleet. 8)