Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2012

Gav836

I don't think you'll beat these for price.Postage to Europe is a standard E11.50 so it might pay you to add a few extra bits.

E46.80 for a Wiking tractor is an unbelievable price.

Edit: I changed the currency to sterling and it works out at £38.95

http://www.simtracto...ario-p-577.html

Thanks, shipping cost is about three times what iut would cost from a UK Supplier. I'll see what else they have and see if I can come up with a combined order.

Do they offer mail order Paul? I'm after a Wiking 939 standard edition. If they offer Mail Order how do you place an order?

Many thanks

P

just ring them up peter,i can pm you there number,they use couriers though,not royal mail,with vat the courier charge was just over a tenner,but quick delivery and well packed,hope this helps,paul

just ring them up peter,i can pm you there number,they use couriers though,not royal mail,with vat the courier charge was just over a tenner,but quick delivery and well packed,hope this helps,paul

Many thanks Paul. Got the PM, I may be going their way in a week or so. I'll call them before I go and hopefully collect and save!!

Trip to my model supplier delivered these models today:

Deutz-Fahr DX 230 (Schuco)

Fiat 1000 DT (Replicagri)

County 1474 (UH)

Ford 8830(UH)

Ford TW 30(UH)

Fiatagri G240 (ROS)

Dewulf Ra 3060 (DPModels) PDmodel

Pictures: TW 30 comes with genuine load of oil underneath it! Models are getting véry realistic these days. County and 8830 also had it. Second pic of the new fleet additions and thirdly the Dewulf tattie harvester in its protective box where it will probably stay!

post-755-0-36568700-1328966896_thumb.jpg

post-755-0-14055000-1328966902_thumb.jpg

post-755-0-12325100-1328966907_thumb.jpg

Edited by Niels

Its build by PDmodel (I wrote it wrong earlier, sorry). This is their website: http://www.pdmodel.cn/cn/. (best use Google Translate). They also did the Monosem maize drill and Franquet front-tiller as you can see. Plus a 1/87 Eicher tractor. Oh and some other bits that I can't write down as it will end up in ***** or ***** *** **** ;D .

I won't take it out of it's packaging because I will then need to stick all the handrails, mirrors, lights, indicators, beacons on etc.. and it wont fit back in. A mate of mine has one and I'll photo that so I can still do a Rate and Review for FTF so don't worry mate!

Plus I just love the packaging as it's the prettiest box I have seen. Very Apple-esk!

Edit: Did I just wrote that I think the box, a chunk of carton, is pretty ???. Guess I did.

Edited by Niels

Even all! :)

Here's my latest addition to my Claasy collection! Just need to add the diesel tank and decals and make a towing hook as the standard one looks a little clunky in my eyes!

Big thanks to Barry again for sourcing the model!

/malc.

post-1591-0-04327100-1328988674_thumb.jp

post-1591-0-57486700-1328988691_thumb.jp

post-1591-0-11288700-1328988711_thumb.jp

post-1591-0-99199000-1328988724_thumb.jp

post-1591-0-49418600-1328988742_thumb.jp

Even all! :)

Here's my latest addition to my Claasy collection! Just need to add the diesel tank and decals and make a towing hook as the standard one looks a little clunky in my eyes!

Big thanks to Barry again for sourcing the model!

/malc.

Does that have steering Malcy,or is that a daft friction drive motor on the front axle ??

Regards

Joe.

Replicagri claas disco and corto mowers

britains simba solo 330 - needs tidying up a bit as the rams sometimes pop out on the folding part

siku becker aeromat 4meter maize drill - again needs tidying as one of the small lids is missing and the large lid is now busted off as well,might shorten it to a 4 row 3meter instead