Hlt Miniatures

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Our latest figure, which will be available soon. The set includes figure (choice of colours), with removeable base and sacks on the ground with rock to stop them blowing away. This set can be produced in any of our sack decal designs and the figure is just as happy emptying grain or fertilizer into a hopper, as feeding livestock. Price TBA

WM078ManEmptyingSack_zps498c8aec.jpg

SPALDING MODEL TRACTOR SHOW

We're very sad to say that we've had to take the decision not to attend Spalding this weekend. I am too close to my baby being born and we didn't feel it would be good to risk the 5-hour drive. I hope all our dealer friends and customers have a great show and we look forward to seeing everyone in the Autumn.

Best wishes Mandy and Frazer

Sorry that you are not going to be there Mandy,  but the old saying goes "if in doubt, don't".  It is a long drive and I am sure Frazer would not be happy to deliver the baby en route! ::)

Catch up with you another time! 

• 3 weeks later...

A few days later than our Facebook pages (for which I apologise!), but just to announce the birth of our son, Henry Ray Budden on 21st April, 7lbs 10oz. 

A huuuuuuuuge thank you for all the kind comments and support we've had over the last 9 months and subsequent congrats

Frazer and I look forward to introducing Henry to our FTF friends properly over the course of the year.

Blimey, he wasn't such an HLT Miniature after all?! Look forward to meeting him soon but tell him not to look down at me, it's very rude! :ha ha!:

Well, with a 6ft 4" Daddy he wasn't likely to be tiny! To be honest I can't believe how I carried all that weight around, especially as I was walking a couple of miles a day and 'doing weights' to keep fit! But, it will be a while before he looks down on you, Tris ;)

Thanks everyone for your messages. We are very happy FTF parents indeed. Here's a pic for you non-Facebook members:

Henry3_zps583a5759.jpg

Archived