Hlt Miniatures

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for your comments, guys. I'll keep working on everything!

New in are these 1:32 scale trucks from Automaxx. I'm quite impressed at the level of detail for the £19.99 price tag. They're plastic and die-cast construction and have nice little touches like the hatches open on the tanker, the refuse truck has a lifting mechanism for the bin and the doors open on all models :)

AMX0841.jpg

AMX0841-1.jpg

AMX0842.jpg

AMX0842-1.jpg

AMX0843.jpg

They was from aldi Barry i bought the two of the bonneted scania tippers and made a tractor unit for my lowloader and tipper trailer i think from memory there was a fire engine scania chassis then there was the MAN tipper,cement wagon and dust cart and then the bonneted scania tipper i cant remember there being any other variation hope that helps

Regards Nick

The packaging is totally different. So I would guess that Automaxx bought the moulds. There are 6 different trucks - the other two being a fire engine and a police tow truck (I didn't think they would be of much interest for farm dios). They're all MAN apart from the fire engine, which is a Scania.

I use 1/12 dolls house lighting in Leakey Vale (when I remember to take the plug board and transformer) but the problem is that they are christmas tree lights which are fine for lighting inside my buildings because they are hidden in the roof. The better lights tI have are 1/24 scale and then I have to change the plugs (cos they are so much smaller).

Not sure about floodlights for me but certainly some lights would be useful

Archived