1/32 Farming Models

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

someones got an expensive tatste in models even if the colours not great ;D;D 

I am quite surprised this post has been allowed because of all its explicit detail ,,, pink tractors indeed ,,,it's just not cricket ,,,old boy ;D

There is a few of my customers that have one of every pink model I do but really it is John Deere collector buys the pink John Deere and the new Holland collector buys the pink new Holland so on and so on ,, you get the picture even the female collectors buy them ,

get the female collectors, but wondered about main brand collectors, in terms of real ones i have seen the cat one,and the mf one,both for breast cancer , but not any others so i guess they are requested ? , few old te20's for the same cause to mind

Yes the rest are just fantasy models ,, it all starts with one customer request then it spirals from there ,,Facebook ,, put the pink John Deere on there this morning at about 10am ,, just checked 1900 people it has reached ^-^ 

this is sort of where i loose the idea with different colours , if its on a real one,like the red class ,or the red bulls you do etc ,i get it ,its a real deal so worth being in a collection, when fantasy ones appear it sort of seems  pointless in a way , i do have several colour versions in the collection, but ony the real ones so to speak, domt thin k iwould consider getting a fantasy one at any point ,unless it was for a  very very good cause close to my heart 

no, i dont tend to buy that much modern stuff now even fergi wise , if say a pink te20 was done maybe, several did that uk long road run for cancer,all women .a red or blue te20 as some estates did again maybe yes, i like peters gold mf 3000 because its done of a real one, same with his black one, but luckly for me, not many old tractors got colour swapped so i get away lightly 

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 10:52 PM, chris.watson said:

It was wondering where you had got to smithy. You havnt been on in ages, hope you are well mate.

Yes I am ok Chris just having a short holiday ,hope you are ok catch up somewhere soon

8 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

holiday ?? since whens her indoors allowed you to have them mate ;D;D good to see your ok mind

Yes I am ok Sean ,as for the holiday I did not tell her indoors just like the barn full of models she don't no about she knows what time I leave home in the morning and what time I get back in at night but she don't always now where I have been:rolleyes:>:D 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived