1/32 Farming Models

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 05/08/2017 at 4:24 PM, bluegreen said:

Nice work as usual Pete,   had you considered painting the JCB in its yellow colours seeing as the original model is spoiled by Britains yellow plastic finish.

Now I have had one to bits and how easy they are to do i can do them any colour and I have been asked by a few to do original yellow as you are right it does look like plastic , I have been sent  loads of pictures of this jcb in many colours  one interesting one in new Holland blue with white wheels , I will be also doing a few of these with a more realistic front and rear linkages 

7 hours ago, convo said:

Now I have had one to bits and how easy they are to do i can do them any colour and I have been asked by a few to do original yellow as you are right it does look like plastic , I have been sent  loads of pictures of this jcb in many colours  one interesting one in new Holland blue with white wheels , I will be also doing a few of these with a more realistic front and rear linkages 

Put me down for one of those Pete,proper linkages will make all the difference,

Regards

Joe.

Quite like that blue one mark. Maybe look better in Maserati? blue and silver wheels though. 

Brilliant work as always pete, there is a black fastrack near us - not the one that was on fire, I've been looking for the photo but haven't found it yet. 

On ‎9‎-‎8‎-‎2017 at 10:58 AM, convo said:

Nauture green 

is this a new colour for fendt ???

i have a old SIKU fendt 930 in this colour and it was said at the time it was a production error  so have they just used this colour ?

IMG_0461.JPG

IMG_0460.JPG

IMG_0459.JPG

IMG_0458.JPG

IMG_0455.JPG

All new Fendts are in Nature Green it is the new standard for Fendt. : http://quality.fendt.com/en/fendt-nature-green.html

• 3 weeks later...

Archived