What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Only a fleeting glimpse as I did not have time or anywhere safe to stop, but I went to wellingborough today our nearest big town to have some hydraulic hose's made up and I saw a large bubble cabbed Ford in the field next to the road (through gaps in the hedge) it looked very much like the 8200 in the fleet profile in Mays Classic Tractor, which is based in or near wellingborough, think it had a power harrow on the back but the dust and the hedge stop 100% + identification.

new pottinger farro and torro units off to be delivered, then 20 mins later 2  x pottinger 2 rake units away, followed by another wagon with 3 mowers and a techoma mounted sprayer on the back of them, land mech factorys only 1 mile away from our worksite, 

MB forward mount sprayer

merlo multi farmer

fair few JD

ford 4630 with small hardi trailed sprayer

JCB fastrac

sanderson telehandler

ford 4610 bubble cab

couple of mcormics

mb1000 with de-mount sprayer

mf 699 with loader

and a little grey fergi with link box :D

3 older masseys in convoy through Warrington, 135 35 and a 165 with trailer, they had a banner on the back "Farmers on Tour" John O'Groats to Preston......If they have got to Warrington they have gone past Preston though ;D ;D

Was down Nashmach Country today and came across a Horsch Terrano on a Fendt 818, Bedformer on an 820, destoner on a T6000, potato sower on another 820, and a Farm Master with a box tipper.

A little later on I came across a Terracotta TS115 heading for Clonroche

wish i did have my camera,seen it at work today up a track,it is a eaton timberjack 360,dark green in colour,4 equal wheel drive,dozer blade on front,winch on back,ive never heard of it,anybody shed some light on it,try to get photo next time im up there