What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Loads!

7840 and Lime spreader, with Moffett 7840 loading, down Nashmach way.

Big Green thing with 30ft triple axle Toomey full to the greedy boards, down Nashmach way.

Big Green thing and Case CVX with two McHale Fusions in Kilmac.

and TSA/T6000s all over the place.

Loads!

7840 and Lime spreader, with Moffett 7840 loading, down Nashmach way.

Big Green thing with 30ft triple axle Toomey full to the greedy boards, down Nashmach way.

Interesting as I can't thing of where either of these are!!!

Interesting as I can't thing of where either of these are!!!

7840s were in field on Wexford side of Horse and Hound,  opposite side of road to Colfers.

The Big John Q came up the side road behind the church at Cushinstown and headed into Ross.

7840s were in field on Wexford side of Horse and Hound,  opposite side of road to Colfers.

The Big John Q came up the side road behind the church at Cushinstown and headed into Ross.

Those 2 loads of lime were only been spread now ;D ;D ;D  Not a contractor near us anyway but have an idea who it might be ;)

Don't know who had a 30ft Toomey but the JQ might be some lads that I know.

Heard harvest is in full swing down there  :'(

• 2 weeks later...

My last regular journey home from Holyhead was Thursday evening - nothing seen until it was dark near the end of the M62/A63 when harvesting was in full swing to try and beat the advancing Thunderstorms - tried to 'graph a NH CX series + T6020 & trailer but it was far too dark for the others.

It was drying out today but with the family in the back, no chance to stop for a Class harvesting near Driffield, and a big NH plus JD harvesting nearer Beverley.

mf 72?? cera parked up beside the a38, pair of them new mcmcormricks ztx?? bug eyed ones, hauling big bales on redrock low loaders, jcb loading them, cormacs mc 105 with bush wacker, no loader on this one, leyland with old muck trailer,mf 6490 with marshall grain trailer, guess whos gt out of plymouth today ;D ;D ;D 

Busy night last night.

Firstly I went aid a fellow farmer who had lost a load of straw in Devizes on a roundabout. .. Then went trailering for the evening 'till just gone 22.00

NH TM120

JD 3420

JD 3415

JD 6830

NH TM150

TM165 & BR7070

Claas 480

TM150 (me again!) with AS Trailers ACE 12t

Lexion 480TT

TM155, Richard Western trailer

Lexion 460

JD 6830, Richard Western trailer

Lexion 570

Lexion 580TT

MF 7480(?), Richard Western trailer

JD 6930, Richard Western trailer

Fendt 936, MF2190 baler

JCB TM310

JCB 531 possibly

JCB 416

A plethora of JCB related equipment at Leeds Fest ( Sitemasters, telescopic loaders, etc ) and also a nice Massey Ferguson 6100 series tractor on vacuum tanker duties near the main arena with a baby 1100 gallon Star. Whilst on the way back home today I found a nice blue roofed Ford 7840 discing and Deutz Agrotron 150 drilling with a 4 metre Accord oufit.

Today as I left work heading from Kirkhill Industrial Site Dyce leading to the Marshall Trailers factory I saw them at the second silage cut. Unfortunately the SP NH harvester and tractor and trailer were stopped...must have been fly cup time from 3pm to 3.15 pm :-\ :-\

loads of masseys, some john deeres, lamborghini,same, new holland, jcb, case ih, international, zetor, ford, fendt

yes i went through the middle of wales coming back from a camping holiday and saw all sizes and ranges of action from muck spreading to combining to tedding silage

Busy Busy round here today loads on with barley and second cut silage.

Case 140 and marston grain trailer and a claas tucano 430.

Case with a welger baler.

John deere with a stewart trailer.

Case with a grain trailer

Massey 6 series with header trailer 

Claas Lexion 570

2 claas lexion 570 Montanas

2 claas axos carting bales.

Kubota carting bales

Several new holland T6*** Series

2 jcb loadalls loading and wrapping bales

Deutz tedding hay

New holland TX32 cutting barley

New Holland CX also cutting barley he had 2 Massey carting but couldnt see them clearly.

Also 2 ares and an axion picking up silage.

Busy day up here today.