What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

• 2 weeks later...

Well today i went to the contractors yard to get a lift to the farm where we're silageing at today and both of the FX450 and the Claas jag 960 are'nt working till tomorrow when they're both on the same farm lifting 400 acres!

So today i've seen

New Holland Fx450

Claas jag 960

Fendt 415 14 ton HORN silage trailer

JD6430 x3 14 ton HORN silage trailers (premium)

New holland T6050 (i'm driving it) 14 ton Horn silage trailer

And a New Holland T6070 driving a Mengele SH40n (thats what we're leading from today!)  :);D 

LOVING THIS WEATHER!

Fendt 930 with a 14 tonne NC dump trailer behind it. "I feel sorry for that little trailer" as someone said as it left the yard.

Fendt 716 drawing silage with a Dooley.

Numerous and assorted John Qs with Smyths, Broughan and Dooley trailers on. Claas 870 Greeneye, and Claas 900.

mf54?? baling small bales into a flat 8 sledge, with a jd???? sg cabbed and loader putting the flat 8's over the side into a silage trailer??? something tells me a flat bad may have been a bit easier, and you would get more back in one trip to

Class forager

4 nh's pulling silage trailers

nh with round baler

nh with double class rake

large jcb

deutz with loader and flat trailer

fendt with flat trailer

David brown travelling empty

ford 6610(i think) with berthoud mounted sprayer

deutz with berthoud trailed sprayer

mccormic with hardi mounted sprayer

Right well, today

John Deere, 7350i prodrive forager, 7930x2, 7830, 7710, 7530x3, 6930x4, 6920Sx2, 6920x2, 6820, 6910, 6630, 6620, 6534, 6430x2, 6330x2, 6210, 3350, 2140x2, 1640 and a 2258 combine  :P  mostly at dealers/show

New Holland 6050 x2 and a 6020, plus TS115 x2

Massey Fergie 5455 with Vicon baler and 6480

Case MXU115

and some old zetors  :P  few glad I got that other with  ;D:of

A day round Open Gardens with the Outlaws etc (yawn....) in Wass (South of Helmesly for us Yorkshire folks)

A smashing little Dexta sheeted over in a small orchard with mower attached

later on, motoring between Hovingham and Malton a very faded blue/grey Ford 7400 - what a beast !

apart from them, b****r all !

I would usually criticize the tractor on that one, but i love Fendts

It was certainly a very impressive looking tractor Josh, it just could have done with something a little bigger on the back. :)

My dad went tedding witha pz zweger haybob and a New Holand TVT175

I've seen a few other large tractor / small implement combinations in the past, mostly in magazines. One that sticks in my mind was a Belarus 1507 artic yoked to a bale spike. :)

It was certainly a very impressive looking tractor Josh, it just could have done with something a little bigger on the back. :)

I've seen a few other large tractor / small implement combinations in the past, mostly in magazines. One that sticks in my mind was a Belarus 1507 artic yoked to a bale spike. :)

I think the most overkill i've ever had was putting a scraper which was designed for vintage tractors behind my 180hp Claas Arion 640!

black cat black cat, i have seen a big bud with a rear mounted bale spike on it before ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

forgot the old fordson jcb setup i saw today thinking about it ,was minus the cab but looked very similar to the uh model they did a while back

Now there's a tractor i'd love to photograph Patrick, a big 55 series John Deere. :)

She was a beast  :)  I would love to have a drive in it, never going to happen though  :(  It was in a field at kellythorpe roundabout, near Driffield rugby club, on the land of the farm shop, if you know where it is

She was a beast  :)  I would love to have a drive in it, never going to happen though  :(  It was in a field at kellythorpe roundabout, near Driffield rugby club, on the land of the farm shop, if you know where it is

I know the area fairly well Patrick, i'll have to keep my eyes peeled next time i'm out in that direction.