What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

krone big m mark 1,claas lexion 520,new holland crx series,johndeere combines,mf 6290 mf big square baler mf 6465 dyna6 claas 30ft rake,mf 3125 claas rollant 255 round baler tm150 16tonn kane halfpipe silage trailer,tm155 tarrup 11ft trailed mower,komatsu 16ton artic shovel with buckrake,mf 6570 12ton kane silage trailer,new holland fx450 self propelled 8340 new holland 10ton kane johndeere 6810 12ton marshall silage trailers,8340 new holland ford claas tedder,ford 7840 with quickie laoder herbst bale trailer,ford 7610 fraser grain trailer,jcb 412 loading straw bales onto a bale trailer pulled by johndeere 3350

An awesome JD 7380 on row crops and they were huge tall suckers, he had all his lights flashing and a strobe light on top we came up behind him on the dam as we crossed...I think he is being used in the dry beans, (Pintos or whites)....kind of odd looking with those skinny tires.....

Interesting you are still harvesting...I think we're about done over here.

Anyhow, on the usual Friday journey home it was all quiet until east of the A1.....several NH's of various types, a big JD and a tracked-Class cultivating, MF's with Grimme harvestor & box-trailer in with the potatoes around Goole, a large new MF and valderstad drill etc etc.

(I'm decorating all weekend so won't get out and about with my new camera!!!)

Interesting you are still harvesting...I think we're about done over here.

so was i, one the way back, just outside plymouth i came across a patch of 7 or 8 mid sized fileds still uncut, guessing it must have been wet while i was away, but its unusally late down here now due to weather, we are usally done by early/mid aug, usally end of july being warmer down the far west

couple of jd's with bale trailers, one jd telehandler, didnt get the model numbers mind

nh tm125 , case puma? and mx loader, old ford 5000 and bale trailer, 2 new mf 6490's with bale trailers, and at the mf dealer on a unscedualed stop ::) ::)

a new mf 8670 being loaded up for delivery to a local contractor, not sure who, but will keep an eye out for her

2 of b&b contractors valtras with rolland spreaders on the back, and a jcb farmmaster following behind

Plenty Today.

A Claas Ares 657 with a freuhaff artic trailer loaded with bales and a JCB tm300 unloading it also a XL cabbed case with a stewart trailer with bales same farmer as above. Another XL cabbed Case with a claas rollant 46 baler. 2 Ford tm's one with a plough the other with a harrow. A John Deere in the distance with a seed drill.

But the bit that is everyone in the Massey Massives dream 8 Masseys all at work on one farm A 6499 with a amazone combi drill anoth 2 64 series masseys both with 5 furrow ploughs and stone forks a 6290 with a richard western chaser wagon another 2 62 series masseys one with a loader loading the chaser wagon the other with a power harrow. A massey 390T with a forestry crane and trailer also a claas ares with a 5 furrow plough and stone fork. Last night they had the 3 plough tractors working in the same field.