What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Used to see a fair bit of rolland kit passing through millbay docks down here , but not seen any for a while now, so was nice to see a 4  truck convoy heading out of plymouth this afternoon with. 4 x rollspeed   8851 tri axel tippers on them, things were huge all looked to be grain spec although the silge sides may have been in the body, as they were not far of hitting the flyover tjey were going under , all 4 trucks were the same company , grahams , and the decals said suffolk , so i am guessing someone had updated their fleet for next years harvest up that way 

• 4 weeks later...

went past a farm out holsworthy way today,which i have passed a good few times, and noticed a very tidy track marshall( scaledown one) sat near the gate, ,when coming back mind,the area behind the barn has been cut back /cleared and sat in there,still partially in brambles, is another older track marshall with what looks like a old dowdswell plough on it, and several other old bits, could not really make them out,but back up there monday,so a lot slower pass(traffic allowing) could be in order 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well it was nothing spectacular but a New Holland with an accord drill about to start some evening drilling and there was a pivot steer Manitou standing by with the seed bags.  Nice to see some field work again.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

On holiday in Norfolk and there is a surprising amount of wheat still left to do, have seen plenty of combines today, mainly Claas, including a Lexion 620, Dominator 118, also saw an NH CR8.80 and a CX of some description, and a John Deere T 560?, and an older one, possibly 955 or 970.

There is a farm near where we are staying (Limpenhoe) which seems to have finished harvest, their Lexion 740 is parked in a field near the farm.

Stopped at Happisburgh and could see a John Deere 2x50 and an MF 35X and a Deutz with a loader.

• 2 weeks later...

Was driving along the M61 from Bolton towards Manchester this morning and there was a huge Versatile Quadtrack on the back of a lorry going the opposite direction, love to know where that was going

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, weblet375 said:

Went to see my mate yesterday he was using a demo 8r on there horsh joker. They are replacing a jd 8430. He was incorporating a failed crop of osr due to pigeon damage ,it will now be spring wheat.

14 hours ago, weblet375 said:

Yesterday I saw a lorry coming out of new holland basildon plant with a brand new T7060 on the back. 

T7060... New!! They stopped producing them over 7 years ago. What you saw was probably a T7. 260.

23 hours ago, justy 46 said:

T7060... New!! They stopped producing them over 7 years ago. What you saw was probably a T7. 260.

They stopped selling them in wealthy countries.

You can still buy them in Mexico and South Africa (and others I'm sure)

You can buy a 6610s and 7610S in Mexico.

https://agriculture.newholland.com/africa/en-za/equipment/products/agricultural-tractors/t7000-auto-command

https://agriculture.newholland.com/nar/es-mx/equipos-maquinas/productos/tractores/10s-herencia

1 hour ago, SPN said:

They stopped selling them in wealthy countries.

You can still buy them in Mexico and South Africa (and others I'm sure)

You can buy a 6610s and 7610S in Mexico.

https://agriculture.newholland.com/africa/en-za/equipment/products/agricultural-tractors/t7000-auto-command

https://agriculture.newholland.com/nar/es-mx/equipos-maquinas/productos/tractores/10s-herencia

Yes you can in terms off the 10 Series get them in Latin America . But I don't think they are produced in Basildon.  You can still buy 3 cyl Fords in India and a 4 pot 5630 to the best off my knowledge. I know a guy that works in Basildon. He won't be long telling me if they are still running them older T7s there.. 

Edited by justy 46
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Yes you can in terms off the 10 Series get them in Latin America . But I don't think they are produced in Basildon.  You can still buy 3 cyl Fords in India and a 4 pot 5630 to the best off my knowledge. I know a guy that works in Basildon. He won't be long telling me if they are still running them older T7s there.. 

The one i saw had up to date decals. Not yellow and blue ,same font as the current T7.

• 2 months later...

not so much tractors but have been working alongside the a38 today and theres been a good few wagons heading north from the docks  loaded up with new rolland kit, mainly trailers and spreaders, with a few livestock trailers and a fair bit of pichon stuff as well, good mix of muck and slurry tankers in them, not seem many if a y of the pichon kit for a while now so nice to see