What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

18 plate jd w540i combine on road earlier this week

Nh 8070 combine

07 plate jd 9560i wts combine with mf 6600 and 9 ton martston carting off and case puma with a 10  tonner on super singles and hydraulic rear door

fendt 936 and dicky western rc16 in grey/black colour

jd 6130r with dicky western sf 14 in grey or black colour trailer

Today claas lexion 770 with carting tractors of fastrac 4220 and stewart 18 ton,puma 175 with bailey tb16 and latest jd 8370r with bailey tb16 tonner

• Like 2

3 hours ago, weblet375 said:

Saw a big spreader putting on digestate. It had a red cab and yellow body think it was called vredo or something. 

There is 2 of them working around me putting on the digestate, while i was combining next to road on Tuesday one come up from behind me so did not get photo there was a jd pulling a lowloader with a 360 on for loading it 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

J M Clapps claas jaguar 970 40000 edition (won farmers weekly diversification farmer of the year) + an assortment of tractors and trailers. Predominantly fendt,Massey, claas , case and John Deere. also on an assortment of trailers, including Richard western, redrock, herron ,bailey. Plenty of maize to be cut here!

Edited by Jack390
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Gotta love these late October afternoons driving home from work, absolute tractor mayhem around the locality. The maize guys are in town with their  brand new Jag 990 & the old stalwart black Jag 980 entering its 11th season. Working close to each other with a myriad of tractor trailers. JD, NH, Massey, Valtra & JCB pulling Kanes, Heron, Broughan, Stewart, Richard Western. And yes the Irish nutters are at the helm😄

Also the local farmers are lifting spuds too with lots of JCB 4220s, New Holland T7.210's everywhere, more JDs and Garret Seedings smashing new Java green Deutz Fahr 8280 hurtling along at 40mph with 18 tonnes of Pots in the big bailey trailer.  Tractor heaven presently, but in a couple of days the maize will be cut and the circus in the field gone.

P1010067.JPG

• Like 3

The maize guys have left the area but will not be forgotten!  Thats because there are two big piles of maize at two different roundabouts on the A10 where someone has unsuccessfully tried a Lewis hamilton style manouvre and lost the rear end and all its contents🙄..................and also a couple more big piles in nearby fields where someone got to close to the edge.  Also I drove into a nice pile of glass on the road which I saw too late, and then 100 yards up the road was a front windowless NH T7.210 with its broughan trailer parked in a field. No shortage of entertainment when the annual maize circus visits the locality😄

P1000886.JPG

Edited by phil phoenix

On the way to Moira today there was a crew of Nordy boys hauling maize from the Republic on the County Louth section of the M1. No covers on the trailers, so the Motorway was covered in maized for about 10-15 miles.

They're only supposed to carry on like that over in Blighty! Bringing back all their bad habits.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, SPN said:

On the way to Moira today there was a crew of Nordy boys hauling maize from the Republic on the County Louth section of the M1. No covers on the trailers, so the Motorway was covered in maized for about 10-15 miles.

They're only supposed to carry on like that over in Blighty! Bringing back all their bad habits.

Seen that some spin for them 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Saw a black JCB 435 going up the road past here this morning, closely followed by a JD 6250r and a 6R 215 with K Two trailers and then a couple more JDs as well.  More surprised to see a Claas Lexion 7700 with a maize header coming back in the other direction shortly afterwards though 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

about 70 last night, from a grey Fergie to one of the biggest tyred Fendts in the Westfield, East Sussex Christmas road run all lit up. The best being Cathy's cousin's JD 6215R with large illuminated leaping deer on the front weight box and string lights all over including the Spearhead hedger out the rear.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went out for a short drive to get to a local walk I like to do and ended up being stuck behind a 4x4 as a tractor run passed. I knew nothing about it but half the local farming community were in it!!  I saw at least 25 JD 6Rs incl new 250,215, 195s,185s and a dozen Fendts mostly 700s plus a 943 tracked & a new 942, and 8 newish NH Blue powers incl a T7.340  & mostly 7.270s. A few nice Claas axion's, CASE Puma's & Valtra's. Virtually no decent MFs though, although plenty of old ones, 135s, 185, 3095, 3630 & a nice Ford 8210 series 2😎

And this was the first time I had no camera & no iphone to photograph anything🙄

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

have spent pretty much all of this week around north and central cornwall for work, somewhere i have not been round for a couple of years properly, just been passing through , but i have been amazed by the explosion of fendts up that way, new ones and second handers, seen a couple of new 939, 800’s and 500’s ,the 500’s mostly all had fendt loaders. a big range of older 700 and 800’s ,and a couple of black 936’s , looking at the plates, i would say most have been trade ins from east anglia, given the A* prefixes. whilst fendt  have a dealer that  way ,it was rare to se a new one so clearly they must be doing some good deals,and even with the trade ins.it always used to be new hollands, then john deeres out that way,with the cow guys liking their masseys, now its all fendt . also passed a farm i go past once a week, always been a new holland guy,normally has 3 ,one with a loader  but now hes running brand new case ,same i know but are the case versions cheaper than nh? seems weird to swap like that,hes been nh for the 30 years i have been out that way .

• Like 1

I don't think there's much between Case or New Holland pricing, maybe there was a personel change.  Our local Case dealer's rep left for the New Holland dealer last year and he told me recently he has already been told he will get the business from a local contractor who has several Case Puma's.

Lots of Fendt's here too and yes they are prefixed "A" usually AE or AU  Sean.

Here's the first decent picture I have seen of a new T7 LWB in standard blue (T7.230)with the new decal set.  So far there's only been pictures of the Blue Power version, in fact I was beginning to think that NH had ditched the standard blue entirely in the new LWB class, thankfully not as they look very smart in their new clothes🙂

image.thumb.png.922f3a8d13711710f7f10113a9e5ddb0.png

• Like 4

• 2 months later...