What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

• 1 month later...

On the A50 in Cheshire this morning going towards Altrincham was what looked like a road run but I couldn't see properly because of a hedge, looked very much like a red Benson County as well as a number of other smaller tractors 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, weblet375 said:

Saw a two wheel drive nh 8630 on a spearhead batwing topper parked in a farm. Out towards reading way.

two wheel drive nh 8630 makes the blue fans wonder.... That is a blue Fiatagri 160-90 from Brazil(I have one on the workbench at the moment, 4 wd). That would be almost as rare as hens teeth here in Europe. image.png.5f156b547b4dbaeb47b72717bdc60892.png

Edited by New Hollander

1 hour ago, New Hollander said:

two wheel drive nh 8630 makes the blue fans wonder.... That is a blue Fiatagri 160-90 from Brazil(I have one on the workbench at the moment, 4 wd). That would be almost as rare as hens teeth here in Europe. image.png.5f156b547b4dbaeb47b72717bdc60892.png

I think there is a 8830 too based on a 180-90.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Saw one of Ashton farms class jag 900 something foragers and two jd 6155Rs and Richard western sf 14 silage trailers and a jcb 41 something just past there yard near yarnbrooke Trowbridge Wiltshire,and later a I think Ramsbury estates challenger 800  with a large cultivator near Newbury berkshire.and two jd 8370 Rs at the Newbury and district ploughing match,a ford fw 60,a jd 8 Rx,a jcb fastrac,ford 7810 ,jd 6155r x 2,jd 6250r,

• Like 2

The silly season went into overdrive here in the Fens this past week as both Potato and Maize harvesting went into top gear. Hoardes of New Holland T7.210's everywhere, MF7718S and JD 6155/ 6215Rs most common machines. Fendt very well represented, MT1167, MT943, brand new 936's, 722,s working around the village! JD 9 & 8RX's plentifull too.  A JCB 8330 driver is bringing his yolk home and parking it on his drive complete with JCB toolbox and a black snout, looks the bees knees😎 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Over weekend .saw a John Deere 8000RT drilling with a muzi 6m drill and a fastrac with a cousins rolls near durington ,wilts.a couple of John Deeres with triple mowers on the grass near dean, Somerset,also a new Holland rakeing with a claas 4 rotor rake.and a fendt cart silage to.

• 1 month later...

On Friday ,on way home from work,new Holland t7 with triple mowers cutting grass in the dark.near upavon Wiltshire.today saw a grimmie beet harvesters lifting maybe fodderbeet or sugar beet near pertwood ,just off the A303 .Kelsey down area,also a case drilling with a vaderstad and a claas with a horsch drilling to off the 303.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Been out today to a job in Stafford and I have seen the purple Massey Ferguson twice, once in Warrington and then later in Stone. Both times drawing a covered vegetable trailer. Not sure if it was the same tractor or just a fluke.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jack390 said:

Few tractors hauling slurry or digestate this afternoon , 724 on a 4000g redrock , 6190r on a staines 3500g, 215r on a 3500g hispec, 7719s on a 3500g major, puma 230 on a 3500g major . There’s a couple about 😂

All going to a nurse tank / umbilical setup run off r series Deeres. 

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

First mf 8s working down this way, infact 2 of them just north of oakhampton , doing some tillage in maize stubble . Seen one at the dealer and one on a wagon but none working till now . 

I’ve seen a 7s on a strautmann forage box in north cornwall in summer, and couple 5s’ here but not spotted any of the 8s. Not popular here at all 

• Like 1