What did you see today that made you laugh?

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

on my bucket list to spend a day there, i did have a pair of puma helicopters come out of the mist on me at about 150ft recently, as they followed the A38 heading west, best bit was the speed camera van  sat there as well as they went over

Its on my bucket list too. Knowing the right time to be there is the question to catch a glimpse off them all... 😜 Its hit or miss apperantly. 

Just now, justy 46 said:

Its on my bucket list too. Knowing the right time to be there is the question to catch a glimpse off them all... 😜 Its hit or miss apperantly. 

from experience Thursdays are normally “war games” days for our lot, certainly round this way, the yanks go most days, its more weather issues i recon. as a kid, its was way more unusual to see nothing flying yank wise , still see  more of them this way than ours, even now. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

from experience Thursdays are normally “war games” days for our lot, certainly round this way, the yanks go most days, its more weather issues i recon. as a kid, its was way more unusual to see nothing flying yank wise , still see  more of them this way than ours, even now. 

Seems the Hawk trainers outa Anglesey are there almost on a daily basis and the US F-15s from Lakenheath regular enough also. Anything outside off them is a lucky treat I'd reccon... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/20/2024 at 7:40 AM, smithy said:

If i had posted that up Barry i think Robbo would put me on the naughty step ,  again 😂

if you had posted that the top would have been held together with baler twine smithy 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...