What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy 2013

Picked up the new Claas 850 Axion by USK from the local dealer yesterday. Nice model though to me the original Wiking Axion 850 is very slightly better.

A few photos so you can make your own minds up!!

IMG_6291_zps5d44b6d0.jpg

IMG_6292_zps86cf7b5d.jpg

IMG_6293_zpsa0e16d81.jpg

IMG_6296_zpsf296bdc8.jpg 

• Like 1

i have had a bit of a catch up on the models for my collection, this is what has arrived in the last couple of weeks;

britains jcb 3c.

britains JD 3350 4wd x 2.

britains JD 3050 2wd.

u/h new holland T4.75.

u/h case i/h 5150 "maxtrac".

u/h same virtus 120.

u/h manitou 840-137 telehandler.

u/h claas xerion 3800.

u/h massey activa 7345 combine.

u/h ford 6810 series 3.

scuco deutz intrac 6.60.

wiking claas 780tt combine.

ertl prestige case i/h 9150 8 wheel artic.

• Like 1

Despite a promise to myself that i'd keep quiet for the end of the year I added 2 models to the collection.

UH's Case IH Maxxum 5150 black 50.000th edition

Schuco's Kirovets K700A. Now I am really looking forward to this excellent model! One of the most exciting buys for this year by far. Expect a full review with pictures and tekst on the forum soon ^-^

Edited by Niels

Scrap a lot of britains lwb landrovers for me, after a new windscreen for mine but I recon I will have at least 3 complete versions with some spares from this lot with a couple of body's for conversion to after I repair mine

Hey Sean,do you reckon you might have enough parts to knock up one of these,thought about it a few times myself,I think the curved roof would be the tricky bit,??

LandRoverFC101_zps4d80bb42.jpg

Regards

Joe.

• Like 2

will certainly have a chassis. steering part, and a body to do it, ,got a scrap swb landy to,and they are easy enough to get hold of, was thinking about a lwb later version, the newer front with one of them spare, and maybe a fully covered dealer version for field callouts

Collection of 1.32 scale models.I dont collect these as Britains is my theme but as they are a 1.32 scale they have very good detail on the models.Some i have never heard of before.Might keep them for a display or might sell them on as they came with a big collection of Britains.

pololpolppppppppppp010_zpsc67b74bc.jpg

pololpolppppppppppp011_zps6440e53d.jpg

pololpolppppppppppp012_zps18c65ee8.jpg

pololpolppppppppppp013_zps941fc0c7.jpg

pololpolppppppppppp014_zpsb8addf82.jpg

pololpolppppppppppp015_zpsa13ac610.jpg

• Like 2

some nice stuff there shaun, didn't know you collected uh to, always assumed it was just britains
forgot to add, got 4 new trees today for the layout,same guy as my last ones, all handmade, 2 about 3-4" high, and two large ones  ones 8" ones 9.5 " odd, with a spread of 6 - 8" depending on what side you spin it
P1010865_zpsc3c6bedd.jpg
smaller 2
P1010866_zps36370df2.jpg

• Like 3

well was browsing gum tree last night, looking for nothing in particular, came across two display cabinets, three shelves in each, £40, thought bargain at that, so picked them up tonight in dads van, just 5 mins from where he stays l,will get them home in the morning and get a pic up

some nice stuff there shaun, didn't know you collected uh to, always assumed it was just britains

forgot to add, got 4 new trees today for the layout,same guy as my last ones, all handmade, 2 about 3-4" high, and two large ones  ones 8" ones 9.5 " odd, with a spread of 6 - 8" depending on what side you spin it

P1010865_zpsc3c6bedd.jpg

smaller 2

P1010866_zps36370df2.jpg

Sean,I dont collect these models but they came with a collection of Britains from a guy who wanted to get rid of the whole collection as he was moving to New Zealand.Like i say i might sell them or do a display with them.Would they fit on the Britains tractors ok with being a 1.32 scale?To nice of models to take out of the box but they are not Britains.