Valley Axeman's 1/16th collection

Valley Axe Man

Superb collection, I am mainly into smaller stuff but wow !!!!!! ::)

I could be converted .

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers for the comments 1972, there still abit more to come :) , i've quite a bit of 32nd but 16th is the direction i took to follow  ;)

Edited by Valley Axe Man

After a few hours on Saturday and a few hours yesterday, the tractors that i'm hunting through the storage room for still haven't turned up...... i did find one or 2 bits of 32nd that i'd forgot that i had, but no joy with the 16ths.........

Mmmmmmmmm i wonder ::)  ::)

• Like 1

You could even do a 5600 Paul along the same lines as this beaut! ;)

mmmmm, didn't the 5600 use a 6Y 5000 engine Justin?? ii'm sure i read somewhere that the 5600 did, to create a tractor that fit fit midway between the 4600 and 6600......... if this is right then a 5600 would be the same as my 6600 but with different decal ::)  I used the 5000 chassis under the 6600 as it isnt turbo'd. possiblymy builds not a 100% accurate but then again nobodys perfect........ some just have the skill to be better than others ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:

Yeah. Your right Paul. The 5600 used the old 68HP 6Y 5000 engine & the latter 5600 PowerPlus inherited the 6600 engine ,while the PowerPlus 6600 power was upped from 78 to 86 HP . The PowerPlus models were only available with the Q-cab tough. But the 5600 could be another possible build for your collection, considering you have such a varity of 4 cyl Fords & Ford conversions! ;)  

mmmmm, didn't the 5600 use a 6Y 5000 engine Justin?? ii'm sure i read somewhere that the 5600 did, to create a tractor that fit fit midway between the 4600 and 6600......... if this is right then a 5600 would be the same as my 6600 but with different decal ::)  I used the 5000 chassis under the 6600 as it isnt turbo'd. possiblymy builds not a 100% accurate but then again nobodys perfect........ some just have the skill to be better than others ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:

• Like 1

Yeah. Your right Paul. The 5600 used the old 68HP 6Y 5000 engine & the latter 5600 PowerPlus inherited the 6600 engine ,while the PowerPlus 6600 power was upped from 78 to 86 HP . The PowerPlus models were only available with the Q-cab tough. But the 5600 could be another possible build for your collection, considering you have such a varity of 4 cyl Fords & Ford conversions! ;)  

Thanks for the extra info Justin :) ......... mmmmmm what about wheel and tyre combo's  on a 5600 ::)  i'm a bit limited as to what there is available, 5000 wheels and tyres are plentyful.. what do you think bud??

if only UH would do a 1/16th bubble cabbed tractor....... the possibilities could almost be endless ;)  ;)

• Like 1

Paul,

we used to have 7,50x16 on the front and 12x38 at the back of our 1977 Ford 5600, so 5000 wheels and tyres would fit nicely.

Not only a bubble cab would be great, but also a Duncan cab wouls suit many builds...

• Like 1

Paul,

we used to have 7,50x16 on the front and 12x38 at the back of our 1977 Ford 5600, so 5000 wheels and tyres would fit nicely.

Not only a bubble cab would be great, but also a Duncan cab wouls suit many builds...

That great Jack, Thanks :)  there are plenty of sets of 5000 wheels and tyres about........ just lets see what happens ;)

Spot on about the Duncan, one of their Super Cabs wouldn't go amiss.... great idea!!! :)  8)

• Like 1

Agree. Most 5600's ive ever seen have the 12x38 rears ,which are those UH 5000 rims that you used on the 6600 . ;)   As you say its a petty that UH wont do a 1/16 bubble cap Ford.  

Cheers Justin ;) ....If UH did the tooling for a Bubble and dropped it onto their existing 7600, there could be a good handful of tractors that then could be dealt with....... a 10 series bonnet would open up a whole load more too :laugh:  :laugh:

Mmmmmm after a long birth..... the Ford 4600 has arrived ;)

Based on a UH 5000 chassis less a cylinder, then tinwork and cab from a UH 7600, with a pair of Major 36" wheels with the 5000 centres dropped in. Been a while building this one to add to my collection but at last there a little bit more space on the work bench! :laugh:  :laugh:

IMG_0781_zpsf09a1408.jpg

IMG_0784_zpsef983ec0.jpg

IMG_0783_zps34b47f75.jpg

• Like 3