Valley Axeman's 1/16th collection

Valley Axe Man

I'm not going to single one out - they are all crackers.

Cheers John i'm glad your impressed by what i've posted up of my 1/16th stuff so far. :)  :) ...... there still more to come as i get it out of storage...... it would be nice to have it all displayed in display units but it would require some serious space ;)

Edited by Valley Axe Man

A couple more pics of my RJN export spec industrial. Fitted with power steering, wheel weights all round,  trailer air braking system and twin air tanks, front weights, engine side covers and export spec grill. It's also only got a drawbar, no pto or 3 point linkage fitted :)

IMG_0606_zps85cb2043.jpg

IMG_0605_zps8b975d03.jpg

IMG_0604_zps7c9dc76b.jpg

IMG_0603_zpsb9099cae.jpg

Edited by Valley Axe Man
  • Like 1

.... whilst hunting for my Roadless Dexta  i stumbled across another 3 cylinder...... yep it's another Dexta, by G&M this time in Super Dexta format...... i'd almost forgot that i had this tractor :laugh:

How many of the G&M Dexta's do you have? With five of them that G&M have released  my count at the moment is three!

How do you compare the G&M Dexta to the UH ones?

How many of the G&M Dexta's do you have? With five of them that G&M have released  my count at the moment is three!

How do you compare the G&M Dexta to the UH ones?

I'm almost certain there is another G&M Dexta around the collection somewhere Jack, i think it'll most probably be a New Performance version..... but i could be wrong, i do remember buying a pair though so will have to have a hunt for the other one...... it's probably keeping my UH Roadless company :laugh:  :laugh:

I quite like the G&M Dexta's, it just hard to tell in comparison to a UH, which one is wrong.... the G&M seem a little big or are the UH a little small???? price wise though you can buy a full set of the UH Dexta releases and have change compared to two of the G&M versions :)

thank you Erik and Paul, that painted blue and hooked behind a 4000 with sirocco cab would probably be the only model i would get away with displaying in the living room.. plowed days and days with that combination on the farm

No problem Wil. Mmmmmmmm a 4000 with that Sirroco cab would make a nice addition to any blue collection ;)  

Now on to a pair of PZ pasture toppers, both mounted versions, one a 3m in line, the other a 2m offset, the offset version found last year at York machinery sales, and added to Andy's portfolio to complement the 3m version.....

IMG_0623_zpsb5a2bf02.jpg

IMG_0624_zps8b42796e.jpg

But again there is more to these toppers than meet the eye.......

• Like 1