Valley Axeman's 1/16th collection

Valley Axe Man

13 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Would be OK behind your current cabbed big  county I would have said Paul 

it doesn't look too bad on it Sean though a 6 pot would be a bit better for it I'd have thought, quite liking the idea of exploring the route of a 1174, bigger not too big and useable around a grassland farm..... !454 be a nice project too with Joe PM'ing me the details to the 8600...... need to get myself a plan or two or more projects will get started and they'll get left unfinished on the workbench :laugh:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ertlerik said:

Yes it is a custom, a 7050 Ertl prestige was painted maserati blue and new wheels/tyers, done by my good friend Rob Lynch, from Iowa.

A great job he's done of it too Erik 8),  being a prestige it'll have a fairly good 3 point linkage then? not really followed Ertl's for a long time now

12 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

A great job he's done of it too Erik 8),  being a prestige it'll have a fairly good 3 point linkage then? not really followed Ertl's for a long time now

The 3 point is plastic but looks good, you can find the T7050's and 30's on ebay every once and a wile for under hunderd $

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Latest addition, in the shape of a bargain from the Dodgy wee one called Dave :laugh: a 2009 Doe Show Doe 130 model, first of the Doe Show limited edition tractors to join the collection, didn't really think about buying these at the time of release but if they come up for sale from time to time and the price is right I might add a couple more ;) 

IMG_2089_zpswncgnelc.jpg

IMG_2091_zpsnxricrzb.jpg

IMG_2090_zpsj9vais0c.jpg

Does anyone know how many years these models were produced for the show and what tractors where for what year?? this 130 being the 2009 edition, and I know they did a 7000 and a blue and orange super major but can anyone shed any light on these?::)

Edited by Valley Axe Man
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, MadMark said:

2007, Doe triple D power major on plinth  486 made

2008 Ford 5000 on plinth  500 made

2009 Doe 130 plinth 650 made

2010 "50 anniversary" Fordson super major with plinth booklet and keyring  1000 made

Now the Ford 7000 had 500 made but the info I saw on the web it was also for 2009?  so was this the 2011 model

2012 Ford 5000 ""Doe demonstrator"  999 made

2011 was the super-dexta

• Like 3

Cheers for the responses Mark, Smithy and Erik 8) will have to keep my eyes out for a bargain or two if I'm going to go for the set ;)..... come to think of it Mark the 5000 demonstrator is here somewhere as I bought a pair of them at Lanark a couple of years back off Graham and Michelle when they had them on offer at £30 as a show special.....

10 hours ago, MadMark said:

So there was 2 models for 2009 then Smithy

Not sure about that mark but I started to put the date I got the model in a book I have and I always got the models as soon as they was released I have had a quick look but not yet found the recite that I have here somewhere for the first one that come out which was the major triple D  

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Thanks for all the comments lads, cheers they very much appreciated :) mmmm power steering, that might have been a useful addition David abit like Martin suggesting a bit more rear end weight, both very good points to be considered 8)  Are you in need of another loader Smithy?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Thanks for all the comments lads, cheers they very much appreciated :) mmmm power steering, that might have been a useful addition David abit like Martin suggesting a bit more rear end weight, both very good points to be considered 8)  Are you in need of another loader Smithy?

Yes with a nice big bucket to load grain lorries at harvest

• 3 months later...