Valley Axeman's 1/16th collection

Valley Axe Man

Cheers for the comments and likes lads, much appreciated :) I didn't actually know Brian did a 4/60 on 14x30's,  so when i saw it i thought it might as well come home.... i am still missing a 10/60 on standard tyres and a 4/65 on wide tyres, plus the winch version of the 4/60 to have the full set of Nuffields that Brian's done so far..... Give it time and i might have filled the set by the time i'm 40 hahaha

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got this finished for weekend after being sat on the bench for many a month collecting dust, a UH DM4 fitted with 16.9x34's off a 7000 and the 7000 fronts fitted to the nuffy rims.... Not really perfect by any means but my get out of jail excuse is a set of 4/65 halfshafts in the DM4's axle give the facility to fit the 8 stud rims.... sounds good at least if not technically right haha

IMG_3374.thumb.JPG.f3821e420f858eff10164b6e4b1c2255.JPGIMG_3375.thumb.JPG.6a452890d4e4cdd97f920d5ca4a18f5e.JPGIMG_3376.thumb.JPG.5072b886fd764028e9502dd0f0c79e58.JPG

• Like 7

14 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Nice tractor Paul . Looks the biz . 1/16 convos are rare if late . Anymore blue machines on the horizon ??

Cheers Justin, aye i've been slipping abit of late, there's a few projects sat on the bench covered in dust, including a 6 pot Major thats still to go back together, the 32nd scale 802,  the 944 County is still as it was with the grille cut out ready for the new one to be made, and there's a 754 with half an engine in it, another 6 pot conversion but that one would be to end up as an 1174, the cabs drawn out, but just seemed to have got put back with the models somehow...all best laid plans.... always somehow never go to plan, abit like my intentions to give the full size major plenty of road.....need to somehow find more time for myself again.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Cheers Justin, aye i've been slipping abit of late, there's a few projects sat on the bench covered in dust, including a 6 pot Major thats still to go back together, the 32nd scale 802,  the 944 County is still as it was with the grille cut out ready for the new one to be made, and there's a 754 with half an engine in it, another 6 pot conversion but that one would be to end up as an 1174, the cabs drawn out, but just seemed to have got put back with the models somehow...all best laid plans.... always somehow never go to plan, abit like my intentions to give the full size major plenty of road.....need to somehow find more time for myself again.

Very nteresting stuff there Paul, are they all 16th apart from the 802? look forward to seeing them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mr softie said:

paul ive just had a chance to have a search through your collection must say impressive as I don't like 1/16 as you know but this would make me want to start collecting them ( run wallet run whilst you still have the chance )

Can you imagine the size of the car, (van), you would need to visit a model show. I have seen the way you guys have to squeeze in to get back from Zwolle, there is no way you would get 1/16th models and people in the same car:D

• Like 2

6 hours ago, robbo said:

Can you imagine the size of the car, (van), you would need to visit a model show. I have seen the way you guys have to squeeze in to get back from Zwolle, there is no way you would get 1/16th models and people in the same car:D

i have my eye on transit connects for somewhere in the future so would be fine the bigger point Robbo is if I went to 1/16 where would dad go 

• Like 3

Cheers Brian..... i reckon you and 16th is abit like me and facebook...... one day it'll happen... just don't know when ;)

Aye Martin all 16ths apart from the scaledown based 802, The 1174 be a nice company for the 974, just need to get motivated along with other things. but at moment my get up and go has got up and gone.....  Cheers Justin, hopefully i'll try and get some done and pics posted up ;)

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Cheers Brian..... i reckon you and 16th is abit like me and facebook...... one day it'll happen... just don't know when ;)

Aye Martin all 16ths apart from the scaledown based 802, The 1174 be a nice company for the 974, just need to get motivated along with other things. but at moment my get up and go has got up and gone.....  Cheers Justin, hopefully i'll try and get some done and pics posted up ;)

Facebook is a very handy tool Paul,;)

Regards

Joe.

Claas Liebherr 2.jpg

Paul,.jpg

Edited by catkom3
  • Like 3