Valley Axeman's 1/16th collection

Valley Axe Man

4 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Cheers Tris, Hahaha might have to look at making the odd little (biggish) dio to put some of these models in use ;)

It would be fab to have it on a scenic baseboard at least. I could even stand on the back tipping in a sack of seed :laugh:

• Like 2

Cheers Erik :) Though your 16th collection is as equally impressive on the sheer numbers of models that you've got 8)

Hahaha Tris... Surely you not got any smaller? Can remember the first time I met you, quite a few years ago you had the table behind us at Toytrac and had a load of John Deeres out, and me dad had a forestry scene, pup brought down some of his convo's and I'd a couple of Leylands and a MFM Marshall 100 at silage, plus the hand full of scratch built/converted Kidd models, as they were based only a couple of mile up the road from Wincanton, back in the day before I got addicted to 16th :laugh:... If I remember rightly, think you left mid afternoon as you were heading off to Germany.......

Thanks Barry :), Andy beadblasts all the individual parts, then has a coat of etch, and a squirt or two of primer before a couple of top coats, all left to harden off before assembly, His ability to do what he does amazes me at times when you look closely at his builds and think of the engineering behind his work 8)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers John :) Managed to get a couple of the line up all together...... Just a pity UH hadn't developed a 16th TW chassis.... again the main tooling would like these Nashes  be able to be the base for numerous incarnations of the mighty TW, County's and 30 series, and I know 16th isn't everyone's bag, just like UH aren't known to make the most accurate of models, but hell a line up of Big blues would probably turn the heads of almost any serious model man no matter what scale they are into.

..... Now with all this horse on tap, methinks we going to need a few bigger implements ;)

IMG_2613.JPGIMG_2614.JPGIMG_2615.JPG

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Valley Axe Man said:

;)Cheers John :) Managed to get a couple of the line up all together...... Just a pity UH hadn't developed a 16th TW chassis.... again the main tooling would like these Nashes  be able to be the base for numerous incarnations of the mighty TW, County's and 30 series, and I know 16th isn't everyone's bag, just like UH aren't known to make the most accurate of models, but hell a line up of Big blues would probably turn the heads of almost any serious model man no matter what scale they are into.

..... Now with all this horse on tap, methinks we going to need a few bigger implements ;)

IMG_2613.JPGIMG_2614.JPGIMG_2615.JPG

beautiful line up ^-^

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

:) Cheers Erik and Martin, Well you never know down here bud ;).... always be prepared if you find a wet spot, or might come in handy if we end up with a trailer rolled over or laying in a ditch hahaha. 

No problem the two nuffys in the background Paul the one on the left is UH's Universal 4 and the one on the right is a RJN 10/60 with 14x30's and front tombstone weight.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...