Claas Harvest - last day of the season, circa 1994.

JEP

Just superb...  :of  :laugh:

Can I ask - what have you used for the stubble? Love the grey hair chap in the blue tee shirt - I know a local farmer who looks just like that! ;)

/malc.

Really do appreciate the comments, very encouraging - many thanks :)  :)

Just superb...  :of  :laugh:

Can I ask - what have you used for the stubble? Love the grey hair chap in the blue tee shirt - I know a local farmer who looks just like that! ;)

/malc.

The matting is indeed coir matting - in "natural coconut"  - 17mm thick. Plenty on the internet - about £60 for a 2m x 2m piece. 

Regards.

The stubble looks like coir matting to me malc , same as I use, that's one hell of a line up there , can I ask what header have you used on the 118? As its clearly wider than the standard 108 version beside it

The header is scaled upto a 6m/20 ft table (C600) - the two ends/white guard have been retained from the original norev header, the auger/reel & finger/knife section have all been chopped down from the U-H tucano V750 header, the rest of it is good old plasticard, tubing and box section.

Regards.

A lovely display and three brilliant models! The corn can't have been very dry though as all the machines are very clean. ;D

Very well spotted Niels! ;)

but once I informed the owner that I wanted some pictures for FTF, he wouldn't even let me into the field until all his combines and tractors had been washed down ;D

Regards.

Very well spotted Niels! ;)

but once I informed the owner that I wanted some pictures for FTF, he wouldn't even let me into the field until all his combines and tractors had been washed down ;D

Regards.

What a good man! He certainly did a good job. What is next, a Senator to join as a classic to use on sunny days for hobby?

Thank you Pete :)

that is a superb harvest scene,everything is top notch nice work.Not sure if rw made a sf12 back in 94 though!

Thats a very good point Jamie, must admit I never thought about the trailer :-[

Must have been a very very early prototype SF12  ;)  

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks 

excellent, very realistic

Like that. Good job. Nice to see that era in diorma .

Thankyou, 

I do like this era, early 90's back through to the early 70's was a classic period for farm machinery in my opinion.

Archived